part fourteen

Carter's POV

I was pleased to see that my housekeeper had successfully prepared the bedroom for me.

Rose petals and candles were arranged romantically. Champagne and glasses were set up nicely as the room was filled with the soft sounds of R&B.

I quickly went to go get Dia.

"I have a surprise for you baby." I said, reaching for her waist but she smacked my hand away.

I frowned, confused at her apparent rage.

"Is it a better surprise than hearing your hoe moaning over the phone?" she asked, her voice low but angry.

"What are you talking about Dia?" I asked, looking for my phone before she threw it at me.

I caught it, unlocked it and went to my call log to find Tiffany's name.

I rolled my eyes as I locked my phone and put it on the counter.

"Dia, that's just an old link of mine. I haven't even thought about her since I met you." I explained.

"Yeah right." she dismissed, "I'm not stupid Carter. Eden told me you've got baggage but I didn't think you'd make me look stupid like this."

I watched as a tear rolled down her cheek and I felt my heart break into a million little pieces.

"Baby please, don't cry." I said, trying to wipe her tear away but she smacked my hand away again.

"Don't touch me. God knows where those hands have been." she said.

I couldn't help but laugh.

She frowned, and I just kept laughing because I couldn't believe how stupid this situation was.

"Why are you laughing?" she asked as she pushed my shoulder. I could see a small smile appear on her face.

"This whole situation is dumb baby. I don't want anybody but you." I reassured as I pulled her closer, she finally let me.

"Really?" she asked, making me smile at her little pout.

"Really." I said.

"Then why did that girl call you on some, 'fuuuck Carter, this should be you'?"

I smiled, her mimicking was actually kinda sexy.

"I don't know. I should've blocked her though." I admitted, "Let me do it right now."

I did exactly that and as soon as I put my phone down Dia leapt onto me, kissing all over my face.

"I'm sorry for being dramatic." she said tenderly.

I kissed her on the lips.

"No problem baby. It did look bad on my end." I assured her.

"Oh, what was the surprise?" she asked.

"Celebratory sex for the promotion girl." I said and she got excited.

I guided her to my room, and the fun began.