part ten

Omniscience

Dianne pulled up to The Pier, checking if her hair and makeup were in order through her rear view mirror.

I look good!

The girl thought to herself as she change out of her sandals and into her black heels.

As soon as she hopped out, Carter parked her car and came out with the bouquet.

"Damn." Dianne exclaimed.

"Wow." Carter said simultaneously.

The closed the space between them, exchanging a juicy kiss before they stood with their foreheads pressed against each other, eyes closed as they marinated in the moment.

Carter was the first to pull away, examining her date's attire more closely. She noticed the two slits on the dress.

"Are you wearing any underwear under this?" she asked with a smirk.

Dianne smiled. "You'll find out later." she teased, pulling Carter toward the entrance of the restaurant.

The lady at the door checked for their reservation before instructing a waiter to show them their table.

It was outside, overlooking a lake. Fairy lights hung from wooden poles draped with white silk curtains.

The balcony was spacious, every table immersed in its own conversations, none of them being too loud while a live quartet played jazz music which made a very romantic environment.

Dianne pulled Carter's seat for her to sit down before she took hers. The waiter placed menus in front of them and allowed them a little time to look over it.

"How did you know about this place?" Carter asked, impressed at how lowkey yet high end this place was.

"The owner is an acquaintance of mine. I called him and he happily gave us a table, but I have to pet sit his kitten next week but for you, it was a bargain." Dianne said.

Carter blushed at the sentiment.

"You look beautiful tonight, Dia." Carter complimented, "Well you always look good but tonight you're just... wow."

"Thank you baby." Dianne said, caressing Carter's cheek.

When the waiter returned and Carter realized that they wasted their time to look over the menu by flirting.

Luckily Dianne knew the menu so she order for the both of them.

"You're gonna love the shrimp salad." Dianne said, excitedly.

The waiter brought a bottle of wine and Carter poured them their glasses and they sipped on it, listening to the music and holding hands.

Carter kissed Dianne's hand, brushing it with her thumb. Dianne felt butterflies in her stomach from the gesture.

When the food arrived they started eating it. Carter was loving it.

She let out a quiet moan as she tasted the tagliatelle with peanut pesto.

"Carter." Dianne called for her attention.

"Hmm?" Carter responded with a full mouth.

"Save those sounds for later." she replied seductively before sipping from her glass of red.

Carter swallowed.

"Yes ma'am." she replied, bitting her lip as they stared each other down.

The band went quiet before a dark skin woman came onto the stage.

"Good evening everybody. For those who don't know, my name is Rachel Glover and I'm gonna be singing for y'all for the rest of the night so don't feel shy to get up and dance. This is your opportunity." she said before nodding to the band.

Music played again as Rachel sang with her smooth, velvety voice.

Some of the restaurant patrons got up and danced to the music.

Dianne got up as well, holding her hand out to Carter who took it.

They danced together, Dianne getting lost in the music while Carter got lost in her.

Carter took Dianne's hand, pulling her into her body. Dianne wrapped her arms around Carter's neck.

Carter placed a small peck on Dianne's neck as their bodies moved to the music, intimacy wrapping them in their own little world.

After a bit more dinning Carter tried paying but Dianne insisted on taking the bill, then they walked out of the restaurant.

"I have an overnight bag in my trunk, what do you say we take this to your place." Dianne suggested.

"Let's please take it to my place." Carter seconded.

Dianne quickly grabbed her car and they both drove to Carter's house.

"I didn't know you owned a house." Dianne commented.

Carter shrugged. "I have a few places. I chose this one for more.... privacy."

Dianne smiled, looking out the window as they drove up the long driveway before pulling up in front of the mini mansion.

They climbed out of the car and went inside. Dianne could smell cinnamon and apples. The house had a homie feel.

The hardwood floors were freshly polished and there wasn't a single spec of anything, anywhere.

"Before you ask, yes I had the staff clean before they left for the night." Carter said. "And yes I have a staff."

Dianne just absorbed everything, still in awe of the whole place.

"Impressive." Dianne simple stated.

Carter closed the space between them.

"Now, let me see something." she said as she slid her hands into the slits on Dianne's dress, feeling her bare booty.

She squeezed it gently in her hands and Dianne kissed her neck.

"Take me to your room." Dianne whispered.

Say less

Carter thought as she picked her up and made her way to her bedroom as Dianne whispered dirty things into Carter's ear.

Fuck this girl is ruining me