part eleven

Omniscience

"Fuuuck Ca- uhhhh baby" Dianne moaned as Carter fucked her with the strap.

8.5 inches stroking her just right as her legs were pressed on her chest and Carter angled her body, making sure the whole thing was in her pussy.

"Oouuuu baby I'm gonna cuummm!" Dianne warned but that was the wrong move because Carter immediately pulled out.

"What the fuck? Carter?" Dianne whined as she watched Carter light a blunt she had prerolled.

Carter pulled from the herb blunt before letting the smoke out slowly.

"Beg for it." Carter finally spoke.

The bass in her voice turned Dianne on more than she expected.

"Come here." Dianne instructed, and Carter extinguished the blunt as she complied.

Dianne whispered in her ear, "Please fuck me Carter." she said.

Carter was pleased by the way Dianne said her name, using that power over her. Of course now she couldn't decline.

"Ass up." Carter demanded.

Dianne quickly got in position and Carter slowly slid in.

"Fuuuck babyyyy yesss" Dianne moaned as Carter did slow strokes in her.

Carter slapped her ass, watching it ripple.

"Shiittt baby, please go faster!" Dianne begged.

Carter gave her exactly what she wanted, grabbing her neck as she moved in and out of her.

"You like that baby?" Carter asked.

"Y-yesss!" Dianne replied as she started squirting.

Carter took that as a sign to go faster making Dianne's eyes roll back.

"Fuuuck!" Dianne moaned as she came on the strap.

Carter pulled out.

"Damn baby." she chuckled, admiring the cum covered toy.

Dianne pushed Carter into the bed and started sucking her cum off the strap, looking deep into Carter's eyes.

Damn she's so sexy

Carter thought as she started fucking Dianne's throat.

Dianne fingered Carter, taking the experience to a whole new level of pleasure.

"Fuuuck right there" Carter moaned, still fucking Dianne's throat while getting fingered.

She orgasmed and took the strap off. Dianne began eating her pussy, determined to make her cum.

Her tongue slid over Carter's clit, slobbering all over her pussy as she sloppily tongue kissed between her lips.

"Mmmmm fuuuck Dia! Oouuu just like that baby" Carter moaned in ecstasy.

Dianne slid two fingers in her as her other hand squeezed her nipples.

Fuuuck ole multitasking ass

Carter thought to herself.

"Fuuck Dia! I'm gonna cum" Carter cried out between moans.

Dianne stopped everything.

"Dia!?" Carter complained.

Dianne smiled, her lips still wet with Carter's juices.

"Payback." she said with a shrug. "Now you beg for it."

Carter pouted. "I don't know how to beg."

Dianne giggled. "Of course you do. It's either you let your pride down or you don't get to cum on this face."

Carter sighed.

"Please keep eating my pussy Dia. I'm so close baby." she said, giving Dianne the cutest eyes she could.

She's good

Dianne laid back, and Carter knew exactly what to do.

"Fuuuck Dia!" Carter cried out, moving her hips in rhythm with Dianne's tongue.

Dianne was having the time of her life as the girl she was falling for used her face as a chair.

"Mmmm" Dianne moaned into Carter's pussy, sending vibrations through her.

Shiiit that feels good for no reason

"Oouuuu keep doing that baby" Carter asked.

"Mmmmm" Dianne continued until Carter started cumming on her tongue.

Carter rode out her climax as Dianne licked up all her cum.

When Carter finally came down she pulled Dianne into a deep tongue kiss.

She pulled Dianne into her lap before saying, "Ride my pussy."

Dianne didn't hesitate.

Their hips moved in sync as their clits slid across each other, both of them sensitive.

"Uuuhhh your pussy's so wet baby!" Dianne moaned.

"Fuuck, just like that! Yeesss" Carter muttered.

They fucked until they came twice.

"Shit, we can't sleep here." Carter chuckled as she felt the wet sheets beneath her.

"Yeah, carry me to another room. My legs are still jelly from that strap." Dianne said making Carter laugh even harder.

Carter ran a bath for the both of them and carried Dianne into it before sliding in behind her.

"Tonight was amazing." Carter muttered, holding Dianne's hands and brushing them with her thumbs.

"It was." Dianne agreed. "We should do it more often."

Carter hummed in agreement before placing tender kisses along Dianne's neck and collar bone.

Her hands migrated from Dianne's hands, to her shoulders, down her boobs until arriving at her pussy.

Carter rubbed gently on her clit.

"Alexa play Touch Me by Victoria Monet and Kehlani." Carter instructed.

Playing Touch Me Remix by Victoria Monet ft Kehlani.

"You've got taste." Dianne teased.

"Of course Ms. King." Carter said as she slid her fingers inside Dianne. "Oh and, I know you're weak for that name."

"Fuuck only when you say it." Dianne moaned softly, confirming Carter's claim.

Carter pumped on rhythm with the music. She felt Dianne's walls clench around her fingers so she added a third.

"Oouuu Shiiit" Dianne moaned breathlessly.

"You like that Ms. King?" Carter asked.

Dianne came, coating Carter's fingers.

"Does that answer your question?" Dianne asked sarcastically, making Carter laugh again.