part twelve

Dianne's POV

I woke up cuddled into Carter as she scrolled on her phone. She put it down as soon as she saw I was awake.

"Good morning beautiful." Carter greeted before kissing me.

Her breath was minty meaning she already brushed them. I pulled away.

"Can you let me brush before kissing me?" I asked as I tried getting up buy she pulled me closer to her by my waist.

"No. Kisses first." she said before resuming her kisses and I let her.

Her hands roamed my body gently. I could feel myself getting carried away but then I remembered something.

"Shit, I didn't tell Eden I didn't go home she's probably wo-" I rambled until Carter placed a finger on my lips.

"I already told Eden about us and she knows you're with me." Carter assured.

"Oh okay." I said relieved before feeling a smile on my face as I kissed Carter.

"You really told her?" I asked as she laughed at my reaction.

"Yeah, of course." she replied.

"Awww you like me, don't you?" I said tickling her.

"Stop it! Dia" she squirmed and laughed until I let her go.

She took a minute to gather herself and I made my escape to the bathroom to freshen up.

When I came back she was still in bed so I climbed back in with her.

"You're so pretty." I said, watching a smile grace her lips.

"Thank you Dia." she said, leaning in to kiss me, and I let her.

Our tongues fought for dominance until she won, pushing me into the bed and migrating to kissing my neck.

"Mmmm, right there baby" I whispered as she sucked on my spot.

She moved down to my nipples, blessing them with her tongue until she started kissing my inner thighs.

I pushed her head to where I needed the most attention, and she let me.

She slid her tongue gently across my folds, teasingly.

"Carter." I called out to her.

She looked up to me innocently although we both knew what she was doing.

"Quit teasing me and make me cum on that pretty face." I said and she smirked, more than prepared to do what I want.

"So impatient." she chuckled before she started pleasuring me just how I wanted.