I looked around and my eyes landed on him , I felt myself boiling with anger and my temper raising with each breath I took.

Me : "What are you doing here Nathi?!" He kept quiet looking at me

Me : "I asked you a bloody question! Ufunani lana wena?!" I shouted , he sat on the edge of the single couch he was on andntriwd holding my hand that had a drip on it but I yanked it and hurt myself in the process but I didn't care.

Nathi : "Baby you hurting yourself , please calm down."

Me : "Don't tell me that sh*t Nkosinathi uyezwa?! Don't bullsh*t me!" He kept on apologizing and trying to calm me down but he was only fueling my anger. I ripped the damn drip off my hand and threw it at him , I threw the pillow I was leaning on at him , I was basically throwing anything I could het my hands on at him and at that moment I felt like that crazy girl I was years back after I had lost my daughter.

The door opened as I was busy screaming , cursing at him and crying while I threw everything around , Rhadebe and MaJiyane walked in

Rhadebe : "Hlonela , please calm down." He tried holding me but I yanked him away while sobbing. My body was shaking profusely with anger , I pushed them out of my way and walked out

MaJiyane : "I told you to warn her first." I heard her say angrily to whoever as I walked away from them. I guess we were in an outside building cause the house we were in was right outside. I just stormed my way to the room I was using ignoring everyone , I slammed and locked the door. Nkosenye was sleeping on the bed , I went to the bathroom to take a shower. As soon as the water cascaded my body , I screamed , cried and sobbed as long and hard as I can. I wasn't worries about Nkosenye waking up , he is a deep sleeper anyway. After my shower I got dressed in tracksuits and socks then joined my son on the bed and cuddled him. I ignored all the knocks that came through , I really hated everyone at the moment but mostly MaJiyane and Rhadebe because I guess they knew about Nathi's 'fake death' but pretended to not know when in my face , they watched me drown all the time but they still kept the truth from me.

On other thoughts.... I jumped out of bed and slipped into my sleepers and unlocked the door then went downstairs , I found everyone chatting but when they noticed me in the room they kept quiet. I looked at my parents

Me : "Did y'all know?" They kept quiet

Me : "Mom , dad did you both know about Nathi being alive and kept it from me?!" Their eyes confirmed my suspicions

Me : "How could you!?! How could you people do me like this!?!" I screamed.

Mom : "Baby trust me ,we really wanted to tell you but we couldn't for your own safety."

Me : "BULLSH&T!!"

Rhadebe : "Hlonela , we really had no choice and nathi we just found out."

Me : "When did you find out?"

Nathi : "Nela."

Me : "You shut it!!! I don't wanna hear a word from you , I don't want you near me! You disgust me!"  I left them like that and went upstairs , picked my son then my bag.

Nathi : "Hlonela , please." He was the first to stand and rush to me when he saw me descending the stairs with a sleeping Nkosenye in my arms and the bag.

Me : "please get me a driver to take me back home , or just the nearest hotel." I was really feeling defeated.

Nathi : "uhm okay." He said shocked , I'm sure he thought I was still gonna shout but I was really in pain emotionally and physically from the wound of the drip that i ripped plus a headache. He carried my bag

Nathi : "I will take you , the drivers aren't on duty today." I just nodded and got in the backseat of the car while he jumped in the drivers seat then drove off after we were comfortable.

Nathi : "I'll book you into a hotel for a few days until the Jet is available."

Me : "it's fine , I'll book my own plane ticket." He sighed and got of the car after parking in a hotel. A man came to help carry my bag which wasn't even that much of a problem , I guess he was the valet , Nathi carried his son , he kept kissing him.

Nathi : "Uhm I'll see you." He said awkwardly standing in the middle of the room then kissed his son then looked at me and walked out. After he was gone , I ordered some room service and asked for some pain killers , luckily they were nice enough to give me two pills and they were gonna help me. When the food arrived , I ate then drank my pills and slept next to my baby.

"Nene." He called out , I woke up and he smiled then kissed my lips and nose.

Me : "Hey big boy." I said , he giggled as I tickled him then I stopped , his stomach grumbled then I remember he hasn't eaten. I felt lile a bad mother

Me : "Come , let's go feed you." I got off the bed with him in my arms , I had left his food covered earlier.