He also discovered that she only got more attractive over time. He had assumed that his desire would subside eventually, but he wanted her more now, than ever. Every day she would show up in a different outfit that sent his mind reeling with possibilities.

One day while he was leaned up against his locker, looking through his phone, he noticed her stroll up to the water fountain across from him. Her outfit was cute, a turtleneck under her sweater tucked into bike shorts. The simplicity of it didn't stop him from practically swallowing his own tongue when he saw it. The shorts were just that, short, and they were also really tight. He trailed his eyes shamelessly along her legs until they landed on her exquisitely plump ass which were cupped perfectly in the skin-tight fabric. He gulped audibly when she bent over to fill her bottle and he could feel himself hardening in his pants. He should've known by now, to wear looser ones because it wasn't the first time that he found himself in an uncomfortable situation whenever she was around. It was basically inevitable when the picture of Annabeth with her face down and ass up while he fucked her from behind, flashed through his mind. He had to wonder whether she was doing it on purpose just to torment him. Did she even know he existed?

Another time, his mouth began salivating when the smell of her lemon shampoo came wafting his way before he had even spotted her. He turned just in time to watch her walk right by on her way to the cafeteria, without even a look his way. She was in jean shorts and an oversized button up that sat loosely on her shoulders. He didn't miss the tiny, cropped shirt, if you could even call it that, hidden underneath, and he wasn't entirely sure how she had gotten away with the whole ensemble without getting detention for breaking the dress code. The top was really more along the lines of a bra, and it gave him an amazing view of her flat stomach and small waist. He could imagine kissing along its planes just above the edge of her shorts, watching her squirm beneath him. Or maybe he would pull down that suggestive top and suck on her hard nipples. The oversized button up shirt resting on her small frame was probably originally made for men, and he could picture what it would look like to see her in his own clothes, naked aside from his big sweater falling off one of her smooth shoulders, while she tiptoed out of his bed the morning after a full night of fun.

Often, he would see her dressed up in her cheer uniform on game days. That tiny flowing skirt and short top were practically torture. The blue made her tan skin pop and her eyes sparkle all different shades of grey, it also didn't hurt that blue happened to be his favourite colour. Despite knowing how creepy it made him, he had hung around a few too many times after school just to see her in it, making him late for work on numerous occasions.

He blamed his excessive horniness on the fact that he hadn't had sex in a while. He could barely even remember the last woman he had been with; he was pretty sure it was the random server who had flirted shamelessly with him while he was out for dinner. He had lied to his mom, telling her that he wanted to walk home after their meal so that he could stop by at the skate shop, but he was actually pressing the waitress against the wall, behind the building. He forced himself to believe this was the reason he kept catching himself concocting all the different ways he'd like fuck Annabeth Chase. He just wanted her once, just a taste and then he could move on and put her out of his mind.

Today she walked into class wearing an adorable summer dress and cardigan combo, with her long curly locks tied into two French braids. He grumbled from his seat in the back, because it felt cruel at this point. She had to know that wearing her hair like that would bring up endless fantasies in his mind. He never really paid attention in class anyway, but he was having an especially difficult time listening to the teacher with Annabeth's braids swinging across the back of her seat right in his line of sight. They would be so perfect to pull on, wrapping them around his hands so he could yank her body back into each of his thrusts. Or he could use them to jerk her head to the side, giving him better access to her long neck where he would suck red marks into her skin until she was whimpering against him.