Sunday, January 22, 2023

Danm, I really miss having online friends. I remember having them like almost 2 years ago but because of some shitty stuff I've done, I don't talk to them anymore.

   Especially to someone who I still hold very special and dedicated a school project to them haha

  I don't know why I get tired of people so easily.. No. It's not that I get tired of them but just having the energy to talk to them.

  I'm aware what I'm saying is horrible and no surprise that those friends don't talk to me anymore.

  They moved on and I'm happy for them but I didn't.

  I have a fear that this will happen to my friend Doll aswell.

  I feel like it's already happening because she's the only one that starts conversations.

I don't know why I am the way that I am.

  It's worse when I feel like Doll is trying to pursue something that she'll never obtain.

  Ever since she told me that thing last time she's gotten very bold and would cling on to me.

  I feel like I'm overreacting and she's doing this because we're friends but it contradicts on how she feels about hugging and locking arms but it could be she feels more confident and safe around me.

  I don't understand why I struggle keeping friendships so much. I don't understand why I get tired of talking to them