Saturday, March 12, 2022

Oh boy, yesterday was very unexpected. I got some very interesting news from Jessica (yeah, she's in the same  this year).

  So, my brother and I were waiting for the bell to ring so we can head to our class. Then Jessica arrives to the school and tells me that she needs to speak to me.

   I followed to the cafeteria and she told me to sit down. At this point I was confused but I did it anyway.

   She was hesitant but she ended up saying "I had my first time". I knew exactly what she was talking about. I was really shocked.

  She told me this happened really recent and told me how they ended up doing it.

   I mean, I don't really care that she had her first time. As long if was with someone that is around the same age as her.

   I asked her why she told me and this girl said she thinks she's PREGNANT!

  Apparently they did it without ANY protection. That just raised a red flag but I gave them the benefit of the doubt that it was probably his first time too... It wasn't.

   She told me that the boy she's done ot with has done it with multiple girls and was accused of getting someone pregnant.

   I told her it's wierd that he didn't have condoms even though he has done it before.

  They did the "pull out" method that fails the majority of the time because pre-cum is still able to get someone pregnant.

   Anyway, she can't get a pregnancy test because the pharmacy don't sell those things to minors (plus they are pretty expensive). She can't ask her mom to buy her one because she'll get kicked out of her house for probably being pregnant at 15.

  So, I suggested to wait a week and see what happens. Why? Because she was supposed to get her period this month because she hasn't had it yet. Plus her menstruation is irregular so it comes when it wants to so it's harder to know if she's pregnant.

   If her period doesn't come in a week then I suggest to make up a lie. Although I hate joking or lying about this stuff it's the only thing I can think of that will help her get the pregnancy test.

   I told her she should say she was r-ped.

   I told her to give me time to form a convincing story but she kept saying that she should say that a car drived by and took both me and her, then they did those unspeakable things.

  I told her no. That is not convincing at all because:
1. I travel on bus with my brother now. If we supposedly got pulled into a car then my brother would've been taken too.

2. If we both were forced to have sex then that means I would be "pregnant" too.

3. This could get me in trouble with my mother if her mom contacts her and tells her the situation.

   So much can go wrong with her plan. She's just so stubborn. Plus she always pulls me in to her bullshit all the time.

  I told her to wait till Monday to give me time to form a story but she didn't want to wait and tell her mom that same day.

  I understand that she's nervous about her being pregnant but I really need her to be patient and give me time before she says something that she will regret. She isn't the best liar/storyteller.

   Even if she managed to get her hands on a pregnancy test. Nothing would show up because the intercourse happened recently.

  She needs to wait a bit anyway so she can get some sort of answer from the test.

   I don't like Jessica but I would hate to imagine her whole future get thrown away because of a possible baby that may or may not be in her.

   I don't know what to do.

   Started this first week of school real strong 😃