Wednesay, November 10, 2021

BRO BRO AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

  I'M SO FUCKING HAPPY!!!

  Listen, listen. So, I'm being called Leo by not only my friend but a girl a came out to some time ago!

  This brings me so much joy.

  Although that girl did accidentally out me. How?

  Well, she called me to come out of the classroom so I can accompany her for something.

  A guy heard her saying "Leo". Later he asked if I liked being called that. I said yes.

  He was really supportive. I'm glad he was fine with it.

   So being outed wasn't that bad. Well I'm this case it wasn't.

   He said that half of the guys are already suspecting of me being trans. That kinda scares me but as long as they don't say anything about it, I'm good.

   What upsets me is that Jessica, one of the first few people to know, doesn't respect my pronouns at all.

   It's not that she forgot, oh, no, no, no. She knows and remembers. She just chooses not to respect me.

  That girl you accidentally outed me even corrects her and she just ignores and says "it doesn't matter, it's fine to call her like that"

   I'm tired of it, I keep reminding her but she refuses to listen.

   I feel like she's using me just for "attention". I feel like an accessory. I don't want to think or feel that but it's just hard.

   I try to be nice, I give her advice, and try to be a good person towards her. I want that in return.

   I can't just leave. I tried, trust me, it didn't work.

   I don't want to be rude or be negative towards her because she has a big circle of friends.

   If I do something, they will turn on me. I can't let that happen.

   Sad isn't it but hey! 2 more years and I'm out of this hell hole, yay!!!

  Still thinking about what I should gift my crush though- 😃