Part 46

Seth hand brushed aside her sodden bra bikini. Scrapping the material away from her skin and his fingers teased the hardened nipple, which could be ascribed to the frigid air when they emerged from the tepid water. But the atmosphere, created by Seth and Evie kiss and touch, was scorching.

Evie arched into his palm while he continued made love to her mouth. Lips persuading and inviting. While his fingers massaged the already stiffened nipples. Blazing and sizzling flashes raced through them. In the back of her mind she wondered if her unbridled reaction was because she was starved of physical contact. In the back of his mind he wondered if his rampant reaction was because he had abstained from sex after their previous interlude.

In any case, uncontrolled, wild, untamed reactions were new, to both.

His fingers reached for the ties at her bikini bottoms and at the same time lowered her bikini waist edge with gentle tugs. She wriggled until she divested her of her bikini. Stripped. With fragments discarded around her feet. His fingers resumed their journey mapping her skin, while his tongue continued to tempt her. Lured by unexpected surges of his tongue and seduced by the tenderness of his lips and the caress of his fingers, Evie sighed and blindly, she tugged at his shorts.

Still wet after their swim, removing his moulded shorts to him, took effort to strip him of his shorts. She fingers grabbed the material at his hip, but his erection snagged the fabric. She growled with annoyance not happy with the fact she was thwarted by her lack of experience. She was not expecting this problem, surely guys knew how to drop their pants! Thank goodness she thought, at least would have not have to work out how to remove his jeans. No zips to deal with. Unfortunately, just shorts, wet shorts that were moulded to a well toned and endowed man.

Seth smiled, sensing her frustration. He stayed her fingers and palms. And placed a placating kiss on her lips, he muttered. "Patience, Evie!" when she opened her eyes and flashed with frustration.  With his eyes on her, he shucked off his short and kicked it away. Her eyes remained on his face, and taking advantage of his experience when he removed his short, she took a breath. Seth quickly moved backwards toward her.  He reached for her hands, and returned her palms to his hip. He grinned. "There you go, Evie!" Then he  kissed her lips. He murmured against her lips and with smile on his lips, he said, "Now, where were we..." 

She did not ignore his invitation. She resumed her action. Sliding her fingers along the skin, caressing wet and warm skin, she revealed when she had lowered his waistband before he helped her to remove his shorts, she resumed control of the kiss. She felt his smile, when she fused her lips with his. Sizzling touches. His smile was submerged when Evie's fingers traced across his back, leaving flares of blazing heat and and a wake of explosions of desire. Seth all but exploded. Who was seducer, he wondered.

When he could not continue to remain the recipient without warning he lifted her to meet his erection. She whimpered in shock and surprise. And delight. With her left leg hooked around his hip, he nudged up against her. She moaned and moved to settle more firmly. With his lips fused to her, he gently penetrated, albeit in minute increments. Slowly was stroking the fire. She again, whimpered, felt the building orgasm, unable to stem or stall it. His eyes watched her eyes, saw the flashes, saw the dilation, but it was her erotic sigh that was the answer he was looking for. She was ceding power. He locked both hands against her hips, branding at the same time, he anchoring him to her.  With precision and experience, he again lifted her up before gently lowering her onto him, advancing this penetration. She moaned with abandon and while she had ceded power, she had retained enough not to curtail her power in total. Surrender could be sweet and bring utter satisfaction. She clenched around his erection, eliciting a growl merged with a moan from him. She smiled with feral power, seeing she could elicit the same response from him. Power streaming between them. Recalling her power and strength, she linked her legs at the ankle and caged him. Again he grunted. Satisfaction swamped every cell. He branded with his gentle power when his hands cupped her derriere and hoisted her up and pressed her flushed against him. She sighed with delight. He moaned with a guttural shout of triumph . But with dexterity and experience, he securely her to him. Flushed at the hip with her now fully impaled and for a few seconds, they both looked at each other, breathing hard, eyes dilated, thoughts of victory clearly mirrored, they both smiled.

Seeking for control and resurrecting his experience, slowly Seth lowered them to the floor. His knees digging into the grass, and with her sitting astride his lap, his hands one cupped at her lower back and the other at her shoulder, he tipped them forward and rocked her onto her back. She chuckled and smiled with triumph. Her legs remained locked around his lower back.

He thought he could not go further, but he powered in, caught in a pincher action: Her heels pushed hard and her hip reached for him. Seth roared and shouted with gratification. She moaned with delight and her moans were swallowed when his mouth sucked hard against hers. Her fingernails scrapped the back of his neck before embedding her nails in his muscle at his shoulder. Seth automatically thrust again. Higher. Harder. She whimpered with fulfilment and urged his actions.  His hands holding her hips firmly anchored, holding her ready to meet each thrust, Seth pistoned, watching her face. Her eyes flashed, her neck arched, her head thrown backwards, she shrieked. Her scream echoed in the gorge. He continued to plunder. Harder. Higher. And Evie clung on. Her nails left marks on his shoulder as she met each thrust.

Their hearts slam against their ribcages. Seth mouth clamped against hers and she clenched her pelvic muscles as she worked to keep the flood of sensations. She felt her body spasm as it exploded out of control. Seth with control, flexed and rocked, to keep that explosive ripple effect that he felt when her body thrashed with abandon. He whispered into her ear, "Ready?" She moaned loudly, incoherent, her eyes conveyed her answer. Pinning her hips, they rode hard and fast into a mirror orgasm. 

Minutes later, sweat slicked bodies cooled quickly as the cold air fanned across their cooling flesh. Several minutes later, utterly spent, unable to move, unable to find energy and still fused at the hip, he turned his head to look at her profile, and smiled, "Fuck, Evie." He murmured, "Why didn't we have sex every day instead of dinner!" And again lowered his head, buried his face in the crook of her neck and her shoulder.

She smiled self consciously, then looked at him and mumbled with ruefulness, "Not sure we could survive if we had sex and miss dinner."

Minutes later, he propped his head on his hand and raised himself to look at her. 

He couldn't help the smile. He pressed another quick kiss to her lips.