14 years later

It was a snowing morning when beomgyu woke up. His limbs were currently tangled with taehyuns, he remembers them both watching a show on taehyuns phone so they must have fell asleep.

Beomgyu lifted his head and looked at the alarm clock on the night stand.

7:05am

The clock read. Beomgyu whined softly and let his head flop back onto the pillow. "What you whining for?" Taehyun grumbled as his eyes opened slightly to adjust to the bright light. Beomgyu whined again "because it's so early" beomgyu mumbled. Taehyun turned and looked at the clock and he let out a sigh. "This isn't that early babe, we gotta wake up anyways. It's Christmas, don't you wanna open up some gifts" taehyun asked as he lazily tapped beomgyu hip with the back of his hand. Beomgyu pulled his body away from Taehyuns body and sat up, the first thing beomgyu did was stretch his body and fix his bed hair.

"Gonna go wake up soobinnie" beomgyu said and started to get out of bed. Taehyun grabbed beomgyus arm to stop him from moving, beomgyu looked at taehyun and taehyun immediately tapped his lips.

Without saying a word beomgyu leaned down and gave taehyun a kiss... Taehyun let go of beomgyus arm and beomgyu pulled away to get out of bed.

"Merry Christmas taehyun.. Let's go visit your mum later okay.. " beomgyu said with a soft smile. Beomgyu ran his hand through taehyuns hair and watched how taehyun melted into beomgyus touch. Taehyun nodded softly and hummed "I miss her when it snows... Still remember her singing me my favorite song before I fell asleep in her arms.. " taehyun spoke softly as he recalled the memories burned in his brain.

Beomgyu nodded softly and played with taehyuns hair, a small act that gave taehyun lots of comfort. "And I bet she's happy to see how well you've grown taehyunnie" beomgyu spoke with a sincere voice. Taehyun looked at beomgyu and smiled "all thanks to my guardian angel.. Now go wake up soobin already I bet the rest are already up" taehyun spoke as he sat up. Beomgyu nodded and quickly left the room.

About 12 years ago soobin and beomgyu moved in with Jin, there was enough space and the two were  happy with living there.

Beomgyu walked into soobins room without knocking and tip toed to soobins bed. Beomgyu could smell soobin in bed so he slipped under the covers and cuddled up next to soobin. Beomgyu poked soobins side non stop till soobin groaned "good morning bear" soobin said then Yawned.

Beomgyu smiled and hugged soobin "good morning soobinnie, merry Christmas" beomgyu pulled away from the hug and say up in bed, pulling the comforter off of soobin. Soobin sat up and rubbed his eyes "merry Christmas bear, I'll be down Inna second yea? Just let me go and pee" soobin said and scratched his head.

Beomgyu whined "you know I'm gonna be 18 soon binnie, you can stop calling me bear and cub I'm to big to be a cub" beomgyu said and puffed his chest out more.

"Yah yah we've been through this, no matter how old you get you'll away be—"

"—my baby cub, yes yes I know binnie" beomgyu cut off beomgyu and stood up from bed. "Go on and use then bathroom binnie I know you have old man Blatter" beomgyu giggled and easily dodged the pillow soobin threw at him. "I told you I'm not old you brat, remember when you use to be attached to my hip? Are you still gonna change my diapers when I get really old? " soobin told off beomgyu while pointing his finger.

"Of course I am binnie! When you're super old I'll take care of you like you took good care of me" beomgyu skipped to soobin and pulled him into a hug. Beomgyu pulled away with a smile and walked to the door. "See ya down stairs" beomgyu said as he left the room.