𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

Ryan

Another two weeks and a half had been blown past us. During those preceding days, Kannagi's bliss heightened incredulously. She was yearning that her periods would be delayed this month so that she could consult a doctor.

My notions were quite controversial, I don't desperately want her to be pregnant, because of her career. But even If she were to be pregnant, I would be merrier and would feel enormously joyed. Anyhow, what I'm concerned was about Kannagi's state of mind If she didn't get conceived.

This thought of mine has a valid ground to be presented.

When this pregnancy news first seeped to me, I did not think much about it and was purely cheery. However, looking at Kannagi's brightened self rapidly increasing further, my mind compelled me to research about pregnancy. In case, her wish wasn't delivered to her, I can't bear to see her heart wrecked.

Upon my examination on the web, I found that it's very unlikely for Kannagi to get pregnant as we had sex immediately after her period has come to an end. Besides, it said that there could be a possibility but my gut already had started to have unsettling feelings.

Currently, I'm driving back to my home while reminiscing about the things that transpired in the office today. Dinesh, as usual, was behaving indifferently to me, showcasing his cold attitude. I did not mind it much, hence, our unspoken issue vanished like it is not there while in reality, it had built a lengthy invisible bridge between us.

I'm not willing to walk to him and I wouldn't care If he wishes to or not. Honestly, there's no reasonable ground for me to approach him. If any, I should be beating him up for seeing my wife in a way that he shouldn't. The only reason that made me stay low is because I trust my Kannagi. She would damage his balls and leave him impotent If he ever crossed his limit.

Anyways, something odd emerged today. At noon, typically Kannagi would contact me, but this time, she contacted Dinesh. Needless to say, the guy had a smug look on his face after the call. I didn't want to listen in on their conversation but this guy, whenever, they would be chatting or speaking through mobile, wouldn't miss a chance to indirectly boast about it to me, either by setting the phone on speaker or deliberately slipping the words to me.

I never bothered to confront him. It's good to stay away from stupid people than to argue with them.

Nevertheless, now my concern is all about Kannagi. She hasn't replied to my messages at noon, and neither did she accept my several calls. Yet, at the same time, she had time to attend to that bastards!

Tightening my clutch on the steering wheel, I sulk as unmentionable feelings squeeze my soul. Once I reach home, the environment seems a bit unusual to me. In the lounge, my father is slumbering on the couch while my mom was in the kitchen.

After informing my mom about my presence, I saunter unhurriedly to our room and let the door open.

On the disheveled bed, I witness Kannagi's small frame curled up. She hasn't even changed her clothes. Confused, I then permit my gaze to scamper away and observe the room.

Shutting the door behind me, I silently glance around. Kannagi's backpack is laying on the corner. It appears as If it's been harshly tossed away, judging by the pen, identity card and other such contents spilled out of it on the floor.

Then my eyes slowly travel to the two slippers, one in the east and another one in the west direction, propelled in different positions.

Something's wrong!

Easing the uneasiness inside my heart, I deposit my bag on the side table and that's when my sight hook onto the packet of menstrual pads seated over there.