𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈

Mature content!♥️

Kannagi

After athaan left for the restroom, I keep on speculating about this liquid down there. It seems like a wonder to me. Humans are so peculiarly designed for everything.

Well...

Glancing quickly over the restroom, I slid my hands inside the panties to feel the wetness. It's sticky and slimy. Scrunching my face at the action I did, I rush to the wash basin situated near the restroom to cleanse my hands using the neem hand wash.

My fever has decreased by now and I feel really better!

As I finish washing my hands, I hear a groan from inside the restroom. Ayo...has athaan slipped and fell down?

"Athaan? Are you okay?" I paste myself to the door and question in concern.

"Yeah!" His voice comes out, breathless. Huh? Suspicious, I saunter to the bed and lay on it, flatly.

I feel like my whole view of this world has been changed. I can't believe everyone gets naked to make babies. The fact is just so strange for me to get accustomed to. 

If I had known about this before marriage, I would have never agreed to marry. I can't let anyone see my private parts. But Athaan always seems so intrigued by my bosoms. He always ends up finding the means to touch them.

In some odd way, I find it attractive. And I feel privileged by his eagerness to relish me and my body.

Momentarily, I roll on my bed and pick up my phone from the side table. Obviously, to learn more about reproduction. As I search for it in google, many articles show up.

I select the first one and proceed to read. I understand a few things because Athaan had already let me witness that video but here it has mentioned orgasm repeatedly, which is caused due to having sex and foreplay.

What do those words mean?

Just as I am about to look for its meaning, my Athaan arrives out of the bathroom in just a towel.

My eyes glimmer as I stare at him. How handsome! "Come here athaan, let me touch your abs" I curiously signal with my hands for him to attain me. Without minding my words, he runs his hands through his wet hair.

"Why should I when you were rejecting my touch on your body?" I pout at his rigid response. How cruel he is! But there's a fair point though. I don't allow him to touch my bosoms and in turn, he doesn't want to approve of my request.

Sighing sadly, I gaze at my phone again. Oh yes, orgasm and foreplay. Before disturbing google, I should ask about it to my athaan!

"Athaan, do you know what is meant by orgasm?" He is putting on a t-shirt and abruptly stops as he listens to me. And then again, he fastly wears it and lends me a confused look.

"Did you just say orgasm?" I nod my head. "Do you know what it means? If you know, explain it to me otherwise it's okay! I can check it on google" his eyes slightly become broad but then he relaxes.

"Well, even If I decipher it, you can't understand it Kannagi. It can only be felt." Oh?

"Then I want to feel it!" I excitedly sit on the bed while he just chuckles. "Really Kannagi? Will you get naked and permit me to touch you?" I bit my inner lips in refusal. I can't...not yet.

"Aren't there any other methods to feel orgasm?" I query and he goes into a thinking mode. "Actually..." He starts but then shakes his head, negatively.

"No, there's no other way than the first one I told you so" I pout in disappointment. Oh, wait! There's another word that I need the meaning of.

"What is foreplay athaan!?" He is about to slide in his pants but stops it to answer me. "It is the process which will have you end up feeling orgasm" thus, it also signifies about caressing my body I guess.

Anyways, I should do more research about it. Hence, I begin to open more articles and continue to read them. For most parts, I'm so perplexed and felt like pulling my hair apart. As Athaan said so, I can't comprehend much of it.

In one article, it says that fingering will lead to orgasm. Now, what does that mean?

Letting my phone down, I stare at athaan who is now standing before the mirror and ruffling his hair.

"Athaan! Do you know to do fingering?" He closes his eyes, his brows furrowing. "Kannagi, If you know what it means, you wouldn't even be asking for it" tilting my head, I frown at him.

"You know what! I will explain everything to you with another set of videos or else you will keep on pestering me with questions" with that, we were seated on the bed.

I am hunched between athaan's legs as he shows me some mature videos and explains them to me.

The disgust I feel while looking at it is enormous but it is necessary for me to have knowledge about these things. So I convince myself and observe it.

Yesterday, he had shown me only the main process. However, now, he displays all the initial things and points out when orgasm happens and what foreplay means.

The fingering part is terrifying. I never knew a huge hole exists within me. I feel awful for not knowing about my own body.

Goodness!

Further, the guy goes down on the girl and I'm about to puke at the scene. I divert my eyes away, unable to withstand the scenario.

"Don't like it, Kannagi?" I shake my head vigorously. "It's literally sickening! How can people do that to each other..." At my response, athaan pulls me back to him by getting hold of my waist.

"Then why are you wet Kannagi? Why does it make you ready for sex?" I look down at myself and see another fresh wet patch in my pants. I have no idea why this happens.

"I don't know athaan. I can't control it" I hang my head down in shame. "It is natural Kannagi. It may take time for you to adjust to the fact but this is not something you should feel ashamed of. This is perfectly normal." I nod my head and suddenly sense something poking my back.

Athaan is also ready...

Calming myself, I glance at the screen and this time, I'm astounded beyond limit. The girl is having the guy's genital inside her mouth.

Ew...

"This will make me feel good" Athaan whispers in my ear and I gulp. "I can't do that athaan!.." he doesn't reply back.

"Well sadly yeah..." His tone is dull and filled with implied displeasure. This is so foreign to me. I will go crazy!

"But you should at least try it in the future sometimes...you know," he says, casually. "Um...no thanks athaan." He audibly sighs.

Till noon arrives, athaan teaches me so many other things related to sex and by the time he finishes, I'm determined to be bold and accept those realities.

Athaan did check my temperature often while taking class as he doesn't want me to suffer from fever again.

"Kannagi, we will be going on honeymoon tomorrow," he tells as he closes off the laptop.

"Where?" I blink my eyes back at him.
"Ooty and Yercaud." I just nod my head.

"Athaan, will you attempt to perform all these that we saw in the video to me on our honeymoon?" I ask him, turning around in his hold.

"I wouldn't attempt Kannagi. I will just do it" he assures me, strictly.
"Athaan..." I whine, my body experiencing goosebumps at his words. I wouldn't deny him anymore but that doesn't mean I will permit him to touch me. Huh! What am I even saying? It doesn't make any sense. To be honest, I really love my athaan's touch.

"What?" He queries, grabbing my both ass. I won't lie. It feels extremely pleasurable. "Nothing" I nuzzle my head to his crook of the neck.

As always, I will just follow fate.

__________________