𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙸𝚇

Kannagi

My eyes blink open and I find myself under the blanket as well as my athaan's loose hold on my breast and waist. Hmm...it feels good to have him touch me there. If I had known that earlier, I would have allowed him access there much sooner.

Swerving around on Athaan's clutch, my view swirl over his sleeping face. I land my hand on his stomach and incline closer to his chest.

The weather here is too chilling. The outside is still dark, implying that the morning is yet to arrive.

Snuggling even more nearer to his chest, If possible, I shut my eyes to sleep. But I couldn't.

I then guide my Athaan's hand on my waist towards my breast. As he is in slumber, his hands slack over my bosom that is aroused due to the coolness.

Again, I attempt to doze off, but I just couldn't do so! Whining, I toss around for a few minutes, momentarily, my mind ushers me to wake up athaan, yet seeing his serene sleep, I don't have the heart to disturb him.

What do I do now...!? The time is 3.45 am derived from the huge lavish clock dangling behind our bed.

Slowly and carefully, I set off the bed and put on my night dress. Afterward, I tiptoe towards the side table where Athaan's laptop is being charged.

Plugging it off from the charger, I pick up the device along with the earphone and get back to my side on the bed, next to Athaan.

As I make myself comfortable and unlock the laptop, it asks me to insert a password in order to open it. What could be his password?

Hm...

Firstly, I type in my name but it turns out to be wrong! Well, kind of stupid of me to do that. I mean, we have known each other for a short period of time...how will he put my name as his password.

Aah! How dare he not do that!!! I'm his lovely wife for god sake!

Sending a glare toward my sleeping Athaan, I huff and type in my mother-in-law's name. However, even that comes off as wrong.

Following that, I assign in my father-in-law's name, and....

Incorrect password

Argh! What might be his password then?

"Spectacles"

I input it and again I was met with failure.

"Deputy Tahsildar"

Defeated once more!

Huh! This shouldn't be this tough. Even If it is, I will overcome anything!

Because I'm the great Kannagi!

And I proceed to torture my head with several thoughts and assumptions of what might be his password. A good amount of time passes by and I conclude that it is 'Hardwork' considering the way he is strict and dedicated to his job.

'Hardwork'

As I press the enter icon with the pointer, surprisingly, I'm brought into his home screen which is of his handsome but rude picture as wallpaper. He doesn't even smile.

Anyways...

I roam around the apps and randomly open a separate folder. It comprises many genres of movies belonging to different languages.

Wow!

My inquisitiveness gets the best of me and I swipe across the screen with the pointer to discover a bunch of them. I'm in dilemma as to which I should select to watch. Just then, curing my tentativeness, the same movie which my Athaan was scrutinizing a couple of hours ago captures my attention.