𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴

As you all already know this is just a fictional story, just take it as it is. Kannagi is unaware of sex. And no, it isn't impossible. Girls (21+) like her are still in prevalence. And that is why sex ed is necessary.

Kannagi

The next two weeks were spent with my parents allocating invitation cards and looking after all other basic requirements for my marriage.

Meanwhile, me and Athaan always speak through mobile, in audio as well as video. It's mostly, as you all know, my athaan listening to my meaningless rants. He would not interrupt me neither he gets irritated with it.

Instead, he just calmly heed to it until I stop talking. Sometimes, I feel awful for torturing his ear but I couldn't cease myself from speaking. I strongly believe that it's my manufacturing defect.

Anyways! One day, while me and athaan were having a video call at late night, he accidentally fell asleep while listening to me. The otherwise arrogant man looked like a naive child, dozing off tranquily.

I have clicked a screenshot of it and had assigned the same as my wallpaper. I hadn't shown that picture to my athaan though. I've reserved it to tease him after our marriage. It will be fun!

Presently, there are only two days left for my marriage to arrive.

Instinctively, my heart and soul began to miss my parents, brother, and our sweet home. I won't miss that sinister grandma though! Perhaps, a little...

Back to the current time, my home is once again accumulated with my cousins. Reshu is a sincere person when it comes to her studies, thus, she had beforehand informed me about the delay in her appearance.

However, to my other naughty cousins, my marriage is the sole excuse for them to obtain holidays from their school life! Especially, Jai, Jeevan, and Renu.

I could forgive those two guys but Renu has come here only to ogle at my brother. He was quite busy with the wedding preparations, so he barely gets time to spend with her, which, in a way is good!

The girl is insanely in love with my brother. Last night, as soon as she barged into my room, the first thing she did was show me the drawing of my brother she had herself painted.

Honestly, it took me a while to recognize that it was my sibling. It lacked a lot of my brother's details. But considering the effort, she put into the drawing and the genuine curiousness laced on her face, I appreciated her, nevertheless. She deserved it, merely for the attempt.

I'm actually happy for my brother. He has earned a sweet girl like Renu who would do anything for him.

The day gets expired quickly and shut my eyes to snooze after speaking with my athaan. Just two days...then I won't be able to sleep on this bed. The thought persists me awake for jiffies and when I overcome it and embark on losing myself in slumber, I detect Renu shuffling beside me.

I slightly open my eyes and analyze her as she sits on the bed. Her eyes slowly turn to look at me and in a natural instinct, I close off my eyelids.

"Boom!" She bursts in a normal tone but I pretend to be asleep. Why is this girl doing these weird things at midnight? To my knowledge, Renu doesn't have somniloquy (sleep talking).

"Haa! She is in deep sleep!" I heed her relieved whisper. That's suspicious.

Briefly, I sense her getting down from the bed and I partially unlock my eyelids to observe her. She sneakily walks over to the door of my room.

Wait a second-why is she trying to go out? If she needs water to drink, it's available on the side table. And in case, she wants to go to the restroom, it's situated inside my room too.