Y/n stared at Mrs. Finger, she nodded quietly. It's been a month since she began studying under Mrs. Finger, and within just a month, she found Mrs. Finger to be trustworthy and reliable.

"You say you have a daughter right, Mrs. Finger?" Y/n asked.

"Yes, my lady. She is already 12 years old."

The h/c-haired lady smiled. "I'd like to meet your daughter someday, Mrs. Finger."

Mrs. Finger was taken aback, if the soon-to-be empress wishes to meet her daughter, then that only means that Y/n is considering her daughter to become one of her ladies-in-waiting.

"I will tell my little Pieck about this, my lady. I'm certain she will be so happy."

--

Y/n wrapped up for the day.

As soon as she left Mrs. Finger's class, she went to her residence to have a rest.

But what she wasn't expecting was that someone was waiting for her.

"Your majesty..."

The h/c-haired lady stared at the emperor with a stunned look. They rarely see each other, that is why she is very surprised.

"My lady."

Erwin flashed her a small smile.

Y/n walked towards the emperor, she stood a bit far from him then bowed to pay respect. The emperor then held her hand and kissed the back of it to greet her like he always does whenever they see each other.

"I apologize. Have you been waiting?"

"No. I just got here."

Sir Levi raised a brow as he side-eyed the emperor. Lies. The emperor is lying. We've been waiting here for a good one hour...!!

Lady Nanaba pursued her lips to stop herself from laughing when he saw Sir Levi frowning. They must've been waiting.

"Please come inside, your majesty. I will prepare some tea and snacks for you..."

Y/n opened the door to her receiving area.

Erwin nodded as he stepped inside.

He glanced at Y/n, and got a glimpse of
Y/n"s exhausted face. He knows that Y/n has been pushing herself to learn quickly.

Lady Nanaba and Sir Levi stayed outside.

Y/n followed the emperor inside.

"Please take a seat, your majesty-"

"You look tired, my lady."

The h/c-haired lady was taken aback as she looked at the emperor with wide e/c-eyes.

"Pardon?"

Erwin let out a small sighed.

He walked towards the h/c-haired lady.

Y/n was stunned when the emperor placed a hand on her forehead. She stiffened in her place while staring at the blond man.

"Y-your majesty..."

The emperor stared at her with an evident worry and concern look on his face.

"You seemed to have a slight fever, my lady. Don't you feel it?" Erwin asked.

Y/n cupped her face as Erwin moved his hand away from her forehead, now she felt even more hot from her flustered self.

"I...I didn't take notice." Y/n said.

"You should sit down, my lady."

Erwin led her to a sofa to sit down.

Y/n felt embarrassed since she should be the one to care for the emperor who visited her.