''Don't you dare blame me for caring about you! All I do is care about you, I care about you more than I care about myself  Tobias.'' my voice cracks up at the last words. '' Yeah well you should start to care more about yourself, I can take care of myself on my own.'' he spits. His words feels like a slap across the face. Is that what he wants? Did he got tired of me to the point where he don't want me anymore?

A tear rolled down my cheek and by the look on my face, he knows that what he said hurt me. As he attempts to say something I raise my hand and cut him off, ''If you really want to take care of yourself by your own then fine. I won't bother you anymore,'' I say as I take a bag and fill it with clothes. He doesn't even try to stop me. ''Tris I didn't really-'' I cut him again. ''No, I can't live like that any longer. We're done. Sorry for being such a pain in the ass.'' is the last thing I say, not letting him place another word as I step outside the appartement and yanks the door behind me.

That's how it ended. Since then, I've been living with Christina who gently offered me her place to stay during the time I find myself an appartement. And as much as I love Christina, her enthusiasm drains me sometimes and I can't wait to get my own place. She tried multiple times to make me tell the reason why me and Four split up but im not very interested in admitting it, partly because im a little embarrassed and also because I don't want her opinion, since I know her candor self can't resist to give.

It's been easy to stay away from Tobias because initiation has not started yet, but it is starting in one week, and Im very nervous. I haven't talked to him since our break up and the idea of working everyday with him during one month, makes want to throw myself down the chasm.

I don't know how I will handle this, but right now all I want to do is take all my anger out. It it one in the morning and I am everything but tired. I get up, put on a black shirt with a V-neck that shows my tattoo on my collarbone, and a pair of black leggings. I don't have a lot of clothes with me and I know that I eventually will have to go back to Tobias' apartment to gather the rest of my stuff. I carefully close the door behind me to not wake up Christina and make my way to the training room.

The compound was still full of energy late at night and I could hear the people partying in the pit. That is what I loved about Dauntless, no matter how late it was, you would never feel alone here because they're were people everywhere at every hours of the day, and it was kinda reassuring.

When I arrived at the training room, I immediately saw a silhouette besides a punching bag, but because of the darkness of the room, I couldn't tell who it was. I didn't really bother to look harder to find who it was and minded my own business as I walked to the last punching bag and started punching it.

The emotions of the last weeks filled my punches with an energy I didn't know I had and I couldn't stop myself. My whole body was burning and I could hear my heartbeat racing in my ears hinting me that I was about to have a heart attack. But I didn't stop, I punched the bag harder and harder until I saw blood on it. I stopped abruptly and took a step back. My hands were hurting really bad and I haven't realized since now, that my knuckles were split and bloody. Crap. Im gonna have to fix that or else people will think that I killed someone.

''You good?'' somebody asked behind me, and as soon as I turned around I recognized them. Tobias was standing in front of me, with a worried look on his face. The little amount of light coming from a neon LED above us made his expression darker and it was almost scary. But of course, I was not scared of him. I glanced at his tight shirt soaked in sweat but quickly returned my gaze to his face.

''Huh, y-yeah?'' I say, embarrassed. His eyes fell to my bloody hands and he stepped closer. ''We're you trying to rip your hands off or what? Let me help you.'' He said as he tried to grab my hands, but I took a step back and gathered them closer to me. ''No, im good thanks.''

''Tris.. don't do this,'' he said softly. ''Do what?'' ''Hide.'' I turned so that my back faced him. ''I am not.'' I retorted. He left out a sigh. ''Look Tris, I am very sorry for the other night, I was drunk and I didn't mean any of the things I said.'' His sudden confession caught me off guard and I turned around to face him again. ''I did tho.''

''You did what?'' he asked, frowning his brows in confusion. ''All the things I said that night, I meant them.'' He looked away in realization. ''You did seem pretty serious.'' he said, looking at his feet. ''I in fact was.'' I said, before shoving his shoulder and walk away. But he grabbed my wrist making me face him. The feeling of his hand on my wrist made me shiver and my legs felt numb. I tried to escaped from his grip but he was clearly stronger.

''Tris, I know I've been a jerk, but you can't deny the fact that you haven't really been good to me either.'' He was right, since the war ended, I put myself in a self-destruction mode that I only had myself to blame. But it surely wasn't the only thing that I blamed myself for. ''You're right, we both been toxic to eachother these past few months. And I think it's better if we split ways for a while.'' I couldn't believe what I was saying, and he probably didn't too because he asked, ''You still wanna break up?'' his eyes were filled with anticipation and I really felt bad for him. But I had to do what I thought was best for me.

I simply nodded and he let go of my wrist. I walked away from him and I didn't have to look back to know that he was watching me leave.

When I got home, I cried myself to sleep until I had no tears left to cry.

                                   A/N

And the first chapter of this story is done! Please let me know if you liked it or not.

Also keep in mind that it is my first ever fanfic so it is not perfect but im trying my best and let me know if you guys have any advice or ideas to make this story the best as it can!

Do you prefer long chapters or short chapters?

I'll do my best to update it everyday, thank you all for reading!<3