11

Chaos and carnage is on the brew for the Fenton family and their favorite son, but the danger is still unbeknownst to any single member save for Danny Phantom, who has personally faced the danger himself. The rest of the family is free to stay ignorant to the threat that looms their way imminently, unknowingly going about their day without any idea that this day could be the last day they will enjoy alive.

Two who have had a decent share of life to enjoy are Jazz and Sam, arriving back to Fenton City after a shopping spree celebrating the latter's pregnancy. Heading back inside with their multitudes of new purchases, ranging from new clothing to various household devices, also included among the purchases are new items for the arriving baby Fenton.

Not wishing to reveal the secret pregnancy to the rest of the family, the sister-in-laws keep quiet with their re-entry to further conceal the new life coming soon.

"I don't know if Mom and Dad are still busy or not. We might be able to sneak this stuff back to your room if we're careful." Jazz said.

"With luck, we'll reach the trash compactor on the way and I'll properly dispose of the onesie you bought." Sam said.

"Aw, come on! It was cute!"

"Really? Choosing 'If you think I'm cute, you should see my aunt' shows a clear conflict of interest."

"People say you get better chances of getting life partners if your siblings are married with children. I deserve a cute guy too, you know. I can only modify my vibrators so much."

"...And you just made this conversation so much worse."

"Oh, c'mon, we're all adults here. But don't get me wrong! I'm still so excited about you and the baby! I'm gonna be an aunt! I can't wait for all the family get-togethers, to be able to look at my little niece or nephew!"

"What do you mean, 'family get-togethers'? We all live here."

"What about your side of the family? Don't you think they want to see their new grandbaby?"

"Believe me. My parents didn't know a thing about me raising me. I wouldn't let them near my kid even if the rest of us were dead."

Suddenly, inhuman sounds of chewing and moaning were heard in the room, putting a stop to the conversation and all pretense of stealth. Immediately perceiving the noises as the threat of a ghost, the sisters-in-law dropped their purchased items, trading them out for their weapons.

Sam drew out her dual ectoplasmic pistols, where Jazz put on her Fenton Peeler; the suit covering her with the press of a button on her wristwatch with nanotechnology applying the suit over her body, giving her the necessary protection against the unknown threat. Having the superior armor, she took point ahead, protecting her pregnant legal sibling from any threats.

"Where's that coming from?" Sam asked.

"Sounds like it's in the laboratory." Jazz said.

"Wasn't that where Jack and Maddie were last?"

"They might have also brought in some ghosts for an experiment. Maybe they bit off more than they could chew."

"Danny should've been back by now, too. Could he have brought something in?"

"If he did, he would've handled it by now. Something's clearly wrong. We need to rush in there and take it out, fast."

"Right behind you, sis."

Following her sister-in-law into battle, Sam carefully stayed behind Jazz, keeping her ectoplasmic pistols tight between her fingers to stay protected against whatever threat was waiting for them in the laboratory. With her sole trooper standing behind her in wait, Jazz readied her own weapons to the Fenton Peeler, ready to charge into the threat in the next room.