5

Successful from another mission of apprehending ghosts from a threat on the living, the Specter Speeder flies back to the midair laboratory named Fenton City, home base of Fenton Works and personal home for the Fentons, landing on an air pad set aside for their departures and arrivals for any given reason.

Stepping out from the speeder is Jazz Fenton, greeted not by human beings or volunteers, but by multiple builds of a machine known as Jazzbot 9000.

Based on the past models of the Tuckbot 9000 and Gothbot 9000, these mechanical workers substitute any need for human physical labor, carrying more than all the strengths of human beings without any weaknesses like needs for food or sleep, making them the best-suited labor for the needs of the Fentons.

Their central artificial intelligence is the same operating system that the rest of Fenton City operates on, named the Mass Information Sentient Terminal and Ectomorphic Registry, or M.I.S.T.E.R. for short. M.I.S.T.E.R. greeted one of its masters back from her journey from the eyes of one Jazzbot, offering its services as usual.

"Welcome back, Miss Jasmine. May I be of any assistance to you today?" M.I.S.T.E.R. asked.

"Just the usual, M.I.S.T.E.R., fill up the battery and basic diagnostic. I'll be in the lab. Have me ready coffee with 200 milligrams of caffeine when I get there." Jazz said.

"Certainly, ma'am, right away."

The Jazzbots immediately went to work on the Specter Speeder as ordered, recharging its battery and running a full diagnostic check on all its components. Heading into the main doors of Fenton City, Jazz's departure is to her personal laboratory, carrying in her hands the Fenton Thermos which currently held the prisoner ghosts her brother had captured not hours ago.

Stepping into her personal laboratory, she was greeted by more Jazzbots waiting her arrival, one of which held up the highly-caffeinated coffee she request.

"Your coffee, ma'am." M.I.S.T.E.R. said.

"Thank you, M.I.S.T.E.R.." Jazz said.

Pressing the controls to her Fenton Peeler, the suit began to open up around Jazz, allowing her to step out of it and work freely. Dressed now in the undergarments she wore beneath it, a black skintight suit fitted electronic components to aid her in utilizing the Peeler to its full ability.

Taking the coffee from the Jazzbot, she sipped at the dark beverage, allowing her brain its first dosage of stimulant before work.

"You recently installed a program to inform you when you resemble too much of your mother by way of scientific habits. Your nightly caffeine consumption and continued scientific research carries a 92.4% resemblance the habits of Mrs. Madeline. Is this a cause for concern?" M.I.S.T.E.R. asked.

"Not when I'm finally finding more answers to the questions we've always had. Guess science runs in the family better than I thought." Jazz said.

Stepping up to a computer with the Fenton Thermos, she plugged it to a connection port, allowing herself a means of studying the ghosts while keeping them imprisoned inside the sealed pocket dimension. Her focus on the ghosts is to discern further why the attack had taken place, and why others like it had happened before, in hopes of quelling more problems in the future.

Taking another sip of her coffee, she knows that her work will be long ahead of her.

"Looks like this is gonna be an all-nighter. Bring me another coffee with 100 milligrams." Jazz said.

"You are now bearing a 96.3% resemblance to your mother." M.I.S.T.E.R. said.

Danny Phantom has become nothing short of a living legend among the people of Earth, known as the first superhero ever to come to reality, and defending it from the hordes of the undead and damned in the afterlife, doing so since the unstable and volatile age of 14. The boy the world once knew has now fully grown to a man, with a wife to his name.