|𝐈𝐕| 𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲

༛༛༛༛

I WOKE UP TO THE sound of yelling coming from outside of the room

I WOKE UP TO THE sound of yelling coming from outside of the room. My eyes were too heavy for me to open them fully–If I'm being honest, I only slept for an hour. I couln't sleep without Fluffy or knowing that Dakota was still MIA.

I need them.

I miss them so much. Last night was scary for me. Jessie had let me sleep in her office on the couch. She didn't feed me nor offer me food, so as of right now my stomach was growling for anything edible.

All night long my eyes were glued to the door, scared that Tyler was going to come in and yell at me. Even though I know I didn't do anything wrong, he still gets mad whenever he see's me or is around me. I don't know why everybody hates me. Even the guy from the holding cell seemed annoyed by presence.

He was one hot man for sure. Too bad I'll never see him again.

When I herard his footsteps walking by the office door last night, I literally felt my heart drop, the fact that I'm in the same house of him makes my blood run cold. Even when i first met him, he always had this 'I'm a bad boy' vibe. Just thinking about him makes me want to cuddle Fluffy close to my chest, But I can't....cause he's not here.

I miss Fluffy. He's all alone with nobody to cuddle him. He's probably mad at me. I hope he can forgive me.

"Let me see her!" I heard a person yell. The familiar voice making me sit up from the couch. It sounded like Dakota. Is Dakota here? Please let her be here.

I heard quick footsteps getting closer to the door, which lead me to sink more into the black leather couch. The office door swung open to reveal a blue eyed girl with red and black hair that I call my best friend. I jumped up from the couch and practically tackled Dakota in a much needed bear hug.

"Please don't leave me! I should have never took that drink from that guy! Please dont be mad! I'm so sorry. W-Wait are you okay?!" The words just started flowing out of me just like the tears that burned my eyes. It felt like it had been years since I've seen her, even if in reality it was only a few hours. She was my best friend, the person that was there for me and I was there for her. She means the world to me. If something happen or she left me....I don't know what I'd do.

I fully depended on her. Usually with my disorder a normal dependent would be my mom, but its actually Dakota. My mom works a lot and while she's away I just spend time with DeDe. I guess in a way I am dependent on my mom, but Dakota is more or so my ride or die.

Dakota pulled me off of her and gently put her hand on my face, wiping the salty tears that covered my face. "Look who I bought along with me." she said, reaching behind her back. I felt a large smile spread across my face as I saw the soft white furr of a cute stuffed bunny.