|𝐈| 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐚

༛༛༛༛

I WAS SITTING IN my painting class when I decided to check my phone for the time

I WAS SITTING IN my painting class when I decided to check my phone for the time. I was currently painting a watercolor landscape and it feels like I've been here for hours. To my advantage it turns out there's only 10 minutes before class ends.

Yay!

I can't wait to go home. Passing out in my bed sounds so good right now.

"Okay guys, since it's Friday and I need a break as much as you do—you guys can leave early. Have a nice weekend everyone!"

Hearing those words come out of Mrs. Mayberry's mouth made everyone scatter in a hurry to grab their books and practically run out of the door.

As for me, I took my time gathering my books and paint brushes. Looking in my bookbag I saw that Fluffy was taking up most of the space.

Silly Fluffy.

Fluffy is my stuffed animal that I got in middle school, he's helped me through a lot. I don't know what I'd do without him. He's the cutest bunny you'll ever see.

"Liliura." I lifted my head up and saw my teacher giving me a small smile.

"Yes?"

"Don't forget to turn in your project on Monday. We don't want a repeat of last time do we?"

"No, Ms. Mayberry." The redheaded woman gave me a stern look and started packing up her things.

"Okay then, have a good weekend."

"You too."

I carried my sketchbook and paint brushes in my hand as I made my way to the door. My brown hair swung side to side in its ponytail. I usually wear my hair down but it was extra hot today and having my long curly hair out freely was not an option.

Maybe I should cut my hair?....I'll think about it.

I made my way towards the courtyard, waiting for Dakota to get out of her lecture. Her classes were on the other side of the campus, so we made an agreement to meet in the courtyard.

Dakota, or as I call her, DeDe, is studying psychology in hopes of becoming a psychologist and I'm studying Fine Arts in hopes of becoming a famous artist and opening up my own gallery.

I was so excited when I found out me and her got into the same college. My mom even threw a little celebration including cake and my most favorite fruit, strawberries.

Who doesn't love strawberries? It would be crime if you didn't.

Anyways, I always wanted to go to the University of California, because my dad went here. He bragged about how many good times he had and how it was the place where he met mom. And now that I'm actually here with my best friend, it makes me feel closer to my dad.