Nightschool & bite

Yami POV
After we ate our breakfast I went upstairs to get ready for night school. I putted on the skirt for the uniform but when I got the the pink bow my eyes twitched. WHY ARE THERE SO MUCH PINK?! Do they really want me to barf? Like seriously one time I saw too much pink colour in one day and I vomited.

I signed and went to my closet. Let's see... I picked a black legging, a white T-shirt that have a skull on it and a black leather jacket. I tied my hair into a messy pony tail and brought my black skull headphones.

"Done" I said after checking myself in the mirror. I walked down the Giant staircase to find all the brothers staring at me? "Whatca lookin at?" I asked and did a sassy hair flip. "Ummm Yami-chan look down...." Yui said quietly beside me.

I looked down to find..... MY BLACK DOTTED BRA FREAKN SHOWING! My face immediately heated up and I quickly crossed my arms to block their view. "WTF?! YOU PERVS!!" I shouted and turned around. I bolted back to my room and slammed the door shut.

I went to my messy closet and I somehow managed to find a shirt. quickly picked a grey t-shit with the words 'too cool for you' on it.

~to the night school~
"Yami you are in the same class as Subaru. Make sure you behave well or I will punish you" Reiji said as he pushed up his glasses. "Hai" I replied. He handed me my schedule and then *poof* he's gone....

Damn these freaking vampire and there teleporting abilities. Yes I know that I was really good friends with them before but they never really teleported before so why are they teleporting now? Did they become lazy to walk or something?

"Be careful Yami" Yui said as she hugged me. "You too Yui" I smiled and hugged back. I broke the hug and said "come on let's get to our classes before we are late" she nodded and left. I also went to my class which happens to be Math... My worst and least favourite subject.

I walked in to find most of the seats empty. Subaru was on the last row. I sat on the empty seat beside him and found him looking at me so I smiled politely at him but he just 'Tched' and turned around pretending that I wasn't there. Ah RUDE?!

When the bell ringed a lot of people charged in followed by Sensei. After they all got seated Sensei clapped her hands to get everyone's attention. "Hello class today we have a new transfer student here" she smiled at me and made a hand motion telling me to stand up.

I stood up "Hello my name is Yami Komori please take care of me" I bowed 90 degrees. She nodded at me and turned to the class "Any questions for Yami?" The teacher asked. A lot of hands shoot up. I randomly picked one "Did you dye your hair?" A girl with chocolate brown hair asked. "No it's natural" I smiled. Then there were whispers like 'wow she's so lucky!', 'I think she dyed it but she just don't want to admit it'.

I rolled my eyes bi*ch. I sat down and the teacher stared blabbing about Math. Suddenly in the middle of the class time Subaru stood up and left. The teacher didn't say anything tho. She's probably scared since Subaru is kind of hot tempered.

I raised my hand. "What is it?" She asked. "Can I go to the nurse? I feel kind of sick". She nodded and I went out. I'm going find Subaru and bring him back to class since he shouldn't be skipping anyways.

I looked everywhere around the school but I can't even see the shadow of him anywhere. Now there's only one place left. The roof. I went up to the roof and immediately saw Subaru staring into space. I went up and shook him.

"You should go back to class, you shouldn't be skipping anyways" I said. "Shut up and leave me alone!" He yelled. I didn't do anything wrong. "No" Jeez I'm so stubborn. "Leave me alone or I'll rip your arm off" he hissed. I was taken back a bit because of what he said. I smiled. "I know you won't"

I said as I hugged him. "I'm a monster so get away from me" he said trying to push me off. "Stop saying that,I know your not a monster" I said softly while I ran my fingers through him soft white locks. His eyes widen a bit but it quickly changed back to normal. "Then I'll show you if I'm a monster or not" he said and then I found my self under him with both of my arms pinned.

He licked my neck and sunk his fangs into them. I wanted to scream but nothing came out. It really hurt. Slowly I felt my energy running out and I almost went limp. Black dots filled my vision as I felt Subaru withdrawing his fangs alway.

"Now you know that I'm a monster so stay always from me" he whispered. I felt him stand up ready to leave when I finally managed to choke out "N-no.... Your not" and then i blacked out.

Subaru's POV
My eyes widen as I looked back at the pathetic girl lying there looking lifeless. I felt something weird and warm in my stomach. What's with this weird feeling? My eyes traveled back to the girl laying on the ground. I went back and picked her up bride style and carried her to the nurse's room (I forgot what the room was called)

I tucked her under the covers. And left. Just when I was about to exit the room I looked back to the now sleeping girl "what are you doing to me Yami?" I whispered quietly and closed the door.