Grain took out a cigarette and lit it. "Aoi Nishikawa, 20, you ran away after killing you ex boyfriend, after you caught him cheating on you."

Aoi's eyes widened, 'How'd he know that?'

"You were a tough person to find, but finally I tracked you down. All i did. was follow the rain."

"Multiple flood warnings, a few storms, even a hurricane." Grain spoke, "Your a very impressive woman."

Aoi tore her eyes away from the man and looked at the floor, dead eyed as he counties to speak.

"You saw the news on that attack at U.A. didn't you?" He asked.

"Yes, i did. The 'League of Villians' tried to kill All Might." She answered curtly.

"I'm what you would call 'friend' with the guy who organised it. He got shot and needs some healing."

He takes a huff of smoke and smirks letting out the smoke.

"So what i'm asking is, will you heal him?"

Aoi hummed as she thought.

"What do I get in return?" She wasn't going to do this without something in return.

"You get a favour from me." He smiled at her. She scoffed, "what could you possible have that I want?"

"I have a lot of things at my disposal. So will you help me?"

"Fine, where to."

Grain then smiled happily at her answer and took out his phone. He rang somebody.

"Hey, Kurogiri I got what you need. Warp us over."

As soon as Grain said the words a purple and black warp gate opened.

Aoi's eyes widened as she saw it, 'Warping? that's rare.'

Grain hopped up out of his seat and started walking towards the warp gate, "c'mon this way."

Aoi got up and followed him through the gate.

On the other side of the warp gate they were in another bar

'What is it with being in bars today?' Aoi sighed as she thought.

"Grain, I am glad you have come with a healer for Tomura Shigaraki."

"Ahahaha, Yes Kurogiri, this is Aoi Nishikawa."