Chapter 6

I dedicated this chapter to this awesome awesome girl. She's literally the best. I love you x

I bite my lower lip to stop myself from screaming. I was literally having a panic attack as Blake was clearly walking over to me with his two hands shoved in his pockets. He's wearing a pair of black skinny jeans and a blue button-up shirt. The shirt compliments his abs because I stare at his stomach and biceps for five seconds before I avert my gaze.

And he's also wearing the bracelet.....

Wait what? why is he wearing that? I made a bracelet for him for his birthday last year and since then he's been wearing it. It makes me happy to see him cherish it so much though, but not anymore.He doesn't need to wear it but I have to admit that half of me is happy that he didn't get rid of it so soon. Like I did with our pictures. His hair, his curly hair is perfectly combed and I'm sure he held it back with some hair product or whatever. I can't help but absorb his face with my eyes.. Those eyes, the color of the shirt is the exact shade of blue as his eyes; his slightly tanned skin glows gently under the sun. Everybody, this is the guy I fell in love with.God he looks so handsome!. I gather my hair into a messy bun to do away with time because it seemed like freaking 10 hours waiting for my ex-boyfriend to get closer to me. But you hate him! My little voice reminds me."Yeah", I mentally tell my self. "Yeah I do"

"Um Hi!" He says with furrowed eyebrows.

What the hell is "Um Hi"? Why is there even an "Um" before the "Hi" like its so rude and I'm slightly infuriated but I force myself to calm down.

"Hi" I wave at him with pursed lips and a raised eyebrow.

'I've been trying to talk to you since..." I cut him off before he could fill my head with crap again.

"Yeah, I've also been trying not to talk to you since. Plus, you even stopped calling me that first week. You know the week when you had Stacy's tongue down your throat."

He winced at my words but I couldn't care less. I mean this was the boy that made me have sleepless nights. I literally had to wear inches of makeup to hide my bloodshot eyes and eye bags.

"Yeah about that Bee.." I cut him off again.

"Don't you dare call me Bee again. You have no right to say that name okay?" I shoot him a glare but all I see are his softened eyes pleading for understanding. He used to call me Bee, well I don't know why he chose "Bee" because it never really related to my name but I felt like his own property whenever he called me Bee. Like I belonged to him, you know, his possession. Now I feel myself almost falling into his charm but I recover almost immediately.

"Sorry, Blue I think we need to talk about that. I mean so that I can explain it and get things straight" His hair falls on his forehead and it takes every strength and dignity in me not to reach out and tuck it behind his ear.

"There's absolutely nothing to talk about. Blake what has been done has been done. There's nothing you can do right now that can change anything" I shake my head and look straight ahead avoiding his gaze, I try not to look into those eyes that I had grown to be familiar with.

He takes a step towards me and I immediately take a step backward bringing my hard forward to set the boundary.

"Don't come near me Blake. Don't. Unless you want a slap across your face." I can feel my eyes well with tears but I don't want him to see me cry. He must not see that I still crave for those times when everything was almost perfect.

"I think its time you left" I tell him and this time, I look into his eyes. It doesn't help because my heart breaks into a thousand pieces again. How is it possible that your hear breaks into tiny pieces when its already broken into a million pieces?