Chapter 3

America burst into my room thirty minutes later. She's dressed in a ripped blue skinny jeans and an off shoulder crop top which reads RAD.

"Wow America, you really came exactly five minutes later" I spit

I knew She wanted to say something but my comment made her keep her mouth shut instead. She studied me for a relatively long time with a puzzled look before she spoke.

"Now tell me, what's wrong with you. Why so cranky?"

She flops on my bed and hands me a piece of cake she has  just opened. Some of the crumbs drop on my bed and I have to swat my duvet with my hand so they drop on the floor. I try to decide on which news I should tell her first. The break up seems like a better idea to me.

I sit up on my bed propping my legs beneath my chin so I can clasp my knees with my hands. I smile to let her know that everything is alright so she wouldn't slip into those her crazy fits. I rub my palm on my bed to to avert her  eyes from boring into my soul.

"umm so yesterday, I went to Blake's house to surprise him with some of my cakes because he said he was not feeling okay."

I stop and look at her. She cocks her eyebrow and nods her head for me to continue.

"I caught him cheating with Stacy Ellison. They were kissing and it didn't even seem like Blake was trying to resist the damn girl. I broke up with him yesterday and he's been trying to call me but I'm not picking his calls"

There's an awkward silence as America stares at me. I don't know if she was trying to comprehend my news but she just kept staring at me and it was getting uncomfortable because I needed her to say something.

She starts laughing. The world's most stupid and annoying best friend starts laughing at something that's totally not funny. She slaps my hand and I fall back on the bed loosing my balance. I get up immediately and glare at her. She notices and stifles her laughter but ends up giggling again.

"I'm so sorry Blue but that's the funniest thing I've heard in a long while. I can't believe he cheated on you with Stacy. She's such an ugly stuck up moron. Are you sure he wasn't drugged because her eyes are so big,they can make a child cry. For goodness sake she's got the boobs and wears four inches of make up but that does not make her nearly as beautiful as you are. Cheer up baby, the next time I see Blake I'm gonna tell him just how stupid he is for making the wrong choice. He's not even handsome anyway"

I smile at her and start telling her how he's not really ugly but she cuts me off straight away.

"Don't start telling me all those crap now. He's ugly because he cheated with an ugly dude."

Now its my turn to loose myself into a cloud of laughter. I hold my stomach and fall back on the bed in glorious pains.

"why the hell would you call her a dude Mere?"

saying it myself makes even a million times funnier and I'm laughing all over again. We're both laughing and crying our eyes out. she's sounds like a monkey yelling in excitement while in contrast, I sound like a trapped mouse shrieking to escape.

"because -

nobody-

has-

to-

look-

 twice to notice those ugly muscles on her arms"

she sputters in between her laughter .I suddenly remember that there's still one untold story left. The thought of it drains the last trace of smile in me and I'm wearing a solemn face.