Author's Note.

Hey guys I'm so sorry this is not an update but I thought I should clear some things out.
First of all, I want to thank you all for your reads. Over 1k reads with only three chapters? Now that's incredible. Thank you guys so much for your votes and of course your comments. All your comments make me super happy but most of all proud and satisfied that I'm writing something worth reading and what people love.
The reason I've updated my other works but not blue ends? Well, I don't have my laptop now so I can't type so fast. Plus I save the best for the last. Trust me, by tomorrow night, you'll have it.
Thank you too to those of you that have added blue ends to your reading list. It means a lot to me. Thank you. I'm currently working on the next chapter however while you're waiting, I strongly recommend  you to read Anonymous Letters and if you're a girl, Girl Talks is so for you. You have to check it out real soon.
Also. Please as you read, don't forget to vote and I'd really appreciate your comments too.
You guys are the best, and if you asked me to check out your work, I'll do just that tomorrow as well.
Can you guys feel my excitement? It's thrilling.
Alright I think I've said it all, don't forget to check out Anonymous Letters and most especially Girl talks. I've been working on the project for quite some time now so I'll really appreciate more reads cause it's important to me.
Bye, see you in chapter four.
Leave your comments and I'll be glad to reply to them.
Plus, it won't hurt if you just you know vote for this even if this is not an update.
Thank you again loves.

How its doneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें