"There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved."

- George Sand

Spencer's POV

"Allie, baby wake up." I softly said. She slowly opened her eyes and smiled at me. She reached for me and wrap her arms around my neck.

"Let's stay like this for a while, please. I missed you." She whispered.

"I missed you too baby. Sobra." I admitted.

"I was scared na baka nakalimutan mo na ako. Na baka may iba ka na." I confessed.

She stopped hugging me and looked at my eyes. Halong lungkot at saya ang nakikita ko sa mga mata nya, as if she could feel how scared I was.

"Spencer, malabong makalimutan kita. That won't happen." She said.

"Promise?" I asked

"Promise and when I promise, you know I never break it right?" Tanong nya pabalik.

"Right. I love you forever." I said. God, how will I be able to leave this girl?

"I love you too, forever." Sagot niya.

"Let's go. I'm sure tita's waiting for you." I said tsaka lumabas ng sasakyan.

I opened the door for her and she stood by the gate facing me and asked.

"But Spencer, what if how much I love you now is not as much as I loved you before?" She asked.

"You, still loving me is more than enough for me. Kahit hindi na tulad ng dati." I answered.

I felt a pang in my chest, hearing those words from her. She doesn't love me as much as before anymore, and for me, that's okay. Her still loving me kahit hindi na katulad ng dati is good enough for me. I'm glad that she doesn't love me anymore as much as before because now, I know that when my time to leave comes, she will still be able to smile. And that's good enough for me.

"Natural lang na mabawasan ang pagmamahal mo sa akin. I left you before and I understand that." I continued.

These feelings that I have for her, it'll never change sya at sya lang ang mamahalin ko, in this lifetime and in my next lifetime. Maybe this is the reason why I caught cancer, maybe it's also my fault. I left her hanging years ago, how do I think will she feel? Ito na siguro yung balik sa akin ng pagkakataon.

"I'm just kidding. Ikaw lang ang mamahalin ko 'til the end." She said.

"But baby seriously, if you're already inlove with someone else okay lang sa akin. I completely understand." I admitted.

Who am I tricking, I know very well that it will always be Allie. That no matter what happens it'll still be Allie. This is my truth, Allie. I wish I could say that.

"Walang pumantay sa'yo Spencer. At walang papantay sa'yo." She admitted. Taliwas man sa iniisip at nararamdaman ko pero nabunutan ako ng tinik sa dibdib nang sabihin niya ang mga salitang ito.

Allie, you know me too well. You know for sure, maybe you saw it in my eyes, how sincere I am with you— how scared I was to hear that you don't love me like before anymore.

"Forgive me if I'll be demanding for today, pero isa 'to sa hindi natin nagawa before. Hatid mo ako sa gate." She said with a pout. She's acting really cute para ihatid ko sya sa loob and even if hindi sya magpa-cute ihahatid ko parin sya.

I got out of the car and open up the door of the passenger seat. I acted as if I was her chauffeur, which I gladly will if I'd be given a chance. I want to serve her in my remaining days— cook for her, ihatid sundo sya sa University— asikasuhin sya.

Because that's what she deserve.

And if she'll allow me to, then I'll gladly do it in my remaining days.

She stepped out of the car and looked straight into my eyes. The universe— it is what I can see in her eyes.

"Baby, you don't have any idea how much I love you." I straightly said while looking at her eyes.

She gave me a quick peck on my lips. I felt ecstatic– as if an electricity traveled throughout my body.

"Always know that I love you too." She said then flashed a smile before giving me another peck on my lips.

"Good night, drive safely and don't dare message me while you're driving." She said while hugging me.

Allie how will I leave this world if you're doing this? The bare thought of leaving you permanently in the future crushes me. Knowing that one day, sa iba mo na sasabihin ang mga salitang sinasabi mo sa akin ngayon.

"Okay ka lang? Bakit parang naglu-luha yung mga mata mo? Spencer are you actually crying?" Sunod-sunod nyang tanong.

"How will I not cry kung ganyan mga sinasabi mo? Do you know how relieving your words are?" I answered.

I took a step closer to her, wrap my arms around her waist and rest my chin on her shoulder— hugging her, was, is and will always be my comfort. If I'll be given a chance to choose where to breathe my last breath it will be in her arms. I'll gladly leave this world while hugging her. At least at my very last moment, I'll be in her arms.

"You know you're my home right?" I asked.

"I know, and please know that you are my home as well." She said as she pats my back.

This is the most unique way of saying I love you was made by her. According to her, she'll always believe that tahanan or home is where the heart is, and that we will be each other's home.

Siguro totoo yung sinabi ng IV of Spades sa kanta nila,

Ikaw na ang tahanan at mundo.

Pero sana sa susunod na buhay ko, sana maging katulad rin ng kanta ng IV of Spades,

Sa pagbalik mananatili na sa piling mo.

Sana sa pagbalik ko makilala ulit kita. I will make sure that I'll never leave you anymore, Allie.

"You should go inside na." I said with a big smile on my face.

"Good night. Again, drive safely and don't message me while you're driving." She said, I watch her walk to their gate but she looked back and ran towards me to give me a quick peck on my lips.

She was about to run but, before she ran away, I grabbed her hand and pulled her for a kiss again. I felt her smile between our kiss and I swear, I felt truly happy.

God, please give me more time to tell her everything. I cannot leave her yet.