Chapter 28

Chapter 28 Do You Like Her?

    "Who do you think is crying?"

    As soon as the words came out, Yu Chen, who had his back to her, turned his head subconsciously to refute.

    Qu Zi accurately captured his red eye sockets from his loose hair, "Then what's wrong with you, tell me?"

    Speaking of this, she recalled the situation when she saw the other party almost uncontrollably sneeze , his expression became a little more serious, "Did you want to go to the hospital just now?"

    "No," Yu Chen's voice was muffled, but when he heard Qu Zi's ears, he felt that the other party seemed to be angry.

    Afraid that he was avoiding medical treatment because of some problems, she thought for a while and said, "It's better for you to go to the hospital to have a look. If the training is delayed, Mr. He"

    "It won't affect the training," Yu Chen interrupted with a high voice After a while, her tone relaxed, and she said like a broken jar, "As long as you don't release the pheromone, I won't be like this."

    Qu Zi's next words were choked in her throat, and she thought quickly in her mind, recalling the time when the two met for the first time. Because of a misunderstanding, she ran to the corridor when she released the pheromones. After a while, Yu Chen happened to walk over. So, did

    Yu Chen sneeze because he smelled her pheromones?

    "I think I'm probably allergic to your pheromones, that's why I'm like this," Yu Chen stopped avoiding her, and simply raised his head buried in his arms.

    Because of his fair skin, the red circle around Yu Chen's eye sockets is particularly obvious, besides there are tear stains that were wiped off indiscriminately and marks pressed by his clothes.

    The long eyelashes were stained with tears, and the light golden pupils seemed to be filled with a clear mountain spring, making one unable to resist the desire to probe further in, to the bottom of one's heart.

    Oops.

    Qu Zi looked away a little uncomfortably, this man is so good-looking, seeing too much will make her want to commit a crime.

    She laughed uncomfortably, stood up, and pretended to pat her skirt, "I didn't expect it to be because of my pheromones."

    "It's okay, I didn't expect that I would be allergic to your pheromones, "Yu Chen also stood up following her movements, trying to keep his voice down as much as possible, trying to cover up the crying that hadn't recovered yet.

    Qu Zi looked at the sky and the ground but didn't look at him, "It's the first time I've heard of it, and I'll pay attention to it in the future."

    Yu Chen hummed in a low voice, and looked down, only to see Qu Zi standing on the ground with bare feet , there was still a little dirt on her feet, but she seemed to be unaware, watching the guards working there from afar.

    Yu Chen glanced at her, then at the busy people over there, guessing that she might not even care about himself because she was worried about Sun Yaoyao inside, so he couldn't help lowering his eyebrows.

    Qu Zi didn't know how to talk to Yu Chen better, so she had to look away. She watched the wounded who couldn't move being carried on the stretcher. Suddenly, a familiar figure broke into her sight.

    Subconsciously looking to the side, she realized that the person who was standing beside her had disappeared.

    She was wondering what Yu Chen was doing in the past, when she saw him walking slowly with his head lowered, as if searching for something, he looked back and forth at several places, finally stood still in one place, bent down and picked up something. picked it up.