Chapter 9

Chapter 9

    The air seemed to freeze.

    Wang Yang couldn't help poking Yu Chen's arm, and leaned closer, "Hey, what do you mean by Sun Yaoyao? Didn't she come after you?"

    Yu Chen slapped his hand away and glanced Beside, "Don't talk nonsense."

    Wang Yang was not convinced, glanced at her and then whispered, "You looked at you without looking at her, isn't it too cruel for you to not even give her a look?"

    "Don't worry too much Too much," Yu Chen would concentrate on eating now, "Hurry up and eat."

    Seeing that Yu Chen was even stingy with giving her the slightest look, Sun Yaoyao turned her head and couldn't help but stomped her foot lightly, "Can you give me a taste?"

    Qu Zi was still in a daze, Meng Xun hurriedly pulled her under the table, glanced at the expressions of the roommates, she opened her mouth, "If you don't dislike it"

    as soon as she finished speaking, a person next to the girl picked her up. After picking up the bowl she put the fried rice in, the group of people went straight to the box inside.

    Qu Zi felt a little baffled, but her purpose today was to invite her roommates to dinner, so she hurriedly greeted everyone, "Let's eat first."

    Meng Xun was the first to react, and she quickly said, "The dishes you cook are delicious, It would be great if I could eat it every day."

    Qu Zi pondered for a while, "Yes, I will come to this part-time job every day at noon and night from now on, come and order what I want to eat."

    "Yes!" Meng Xun happily took another bite meal.

    Wen Ruining asked her from the side, "Will it be too much trouble?"

    Qu Zi smiled and shook his head, "It's not troublesome, I have to work anyway."

    While eating, he heard the sound of getting up from the side, and Qu Zi subconsciously Taking a look, I saw the boy with light golden pupils walking straight towards her.

    Before she had time to think about what the other party was going to do, she saw him walking to her side and said in a low voice, "I'm sorry."

    After speaking, he walked away quickly.

    Qu Zi was full of question marks.

    Fortunately, the boy following him came over and explained, "The omega just came for Yu Chen, I'm sorry to bother you."

    This endless explanation made Qu Zi even more puzzled, she went to Looking at a few roommates, I saw that they all seemed to be suffocating something.

    She stretched out her hand to poke Meng Xun, and the other party winked, and they hurriedly began to pick up vegetables. After a gust of wind and clouds, everyone returned to the dormitory.

    As soon as the dormitory door was closed, Meng Xun gasped and threw himself on the sofa.

    Qu Zi came in behind her, saw her like this, and asked, "Can I speak now?"

    "Wait until I organize my words," Meng Xun thought for a while with his chin in his hands, and then said, "The one just now The omega's name is Sun Yaoyao, and she is one of our school's school beauties, and she appeared in the cafeteria this time, and she should be here for Yu Chen."

    Qu Zi first paid attention to a key point in her words, "One of the school beauties?"

    "Yes, we A school belle was selected for each gender, and Sun Yaoyao was selected by the female omega."