Chapter 20

Chapter 20

    Since entering the second school year, everyone's learning tasks have become a lot heavier, and the original daily simulated mecha operation has also become a real mecha operation training.

    Of course, after everyone is able to master the operation of the mecha, the combination of practical operation and simulation training will be carried out.

    It was also because of his performance in the mecha practical class that Qu Zi really stood out from the group of top students in the class. Some students around couldn't believe it. It turned out that the physique at the end of their class was only a C-level alpha, and his grades were not as good as The alpha of beta has grown silently, and even surpassed them silently.

    Due to the change of the curriculum, Qu Zi's after-school training has also changed a lot. The simulator she was still struggling with in the past two days has also arrived. The reason why she struggled for so long is that she had difficulty choosing a style.

    After struggling for a few days, she finally chose a glasses-style simulator with a half-frame frame that looks full of technology.

    The goods were delivered directly to the dormitory, and Qu Zi received such a surprise as soon as he came back.

    Although I know what I bought, the mood of unpacking the express delivery still makes people very happy.

    The size of the express box was not much larger than a book, and Qu Zi carefully took out the eyes inside, and then took it to try it out.

    The buckle is automatically adjusted according to Qu Zi's head shape. After connecting to the optical brain, Qu Zi only felt a white light flash in front of his eyes, and he came to the familiar star network.

    The feeling is not much different from before. If I have to talk about the difference, it probably feels more stable than before, and there will be no occasional blurring feeling.

    After getting used to it, Qu Zi came to the agreed place again. She had less communication with "chen" recently, and she didn't accept until the other party invited again yesterday.

    Before the other party came, Qu Zi opened a mecha leg joint design and began to fiddle with it. Recently, she was thinking about how to change the mecha joints to make it more beautiful. Her new version of the design has already been released. After getting the prototype, I feel that the joints are not satisfied.

    Before Qu Zi could think of anything, "chen" arrived.

    Today's "chen" seems to be in a much better mood than before. It's rare to see the other party smiling, and Qu Zi can't help asking him, "Did anything good happen recently?"

    "Chen" didn't seem to expect her to ask this question , and touched the corner of his mouth in surprise, "Is it so obvious?"

    "It seems that there is really good news?" Seeing his answer like this, Qu Zi also had an answer.

    "It's good news," "Chen" smiled and said nothing.

    Qu Zi didn't ask any more questions. She never paid attention to the real life of her online friends. Seeing him like this, she couldn't help being happy for him.

    "It's good to have good news." Qu Zi took back the mecha parts, stood up and patted the dust that didn't exist on his body, "Then we have the old rules?"

    "No, let's change our style of play."

    "What?" Qu Zi couldn't help asking him.

    "It depends on who can make the opponent unable to fight back within the specified time, it will be considered as the winner."