Chapter 2

Chapter 2 One Word: Poor

    It took Qu Zi a long time to make a reconciliation with his big baby.

    In the end, she decided to pretend nothing happened, after all, she wasn't quite sure if this was a normal phenomenon.

    If it is a normal phenomenon, it means that the world is probably not normal.

    If this is not normal, then what to do next?

    She also thought a lot wildly, for example, the original body might be a man, but she turned into this after transmigrating.

    What broke her cranky thoughts was the arrival of three roommates.

    After seeing that her roommates were all dressed up as girls, she was relieved, at least the original owner was originally a girl.

    "Qu Zi, I heard that you lost your memory, right?" A long-haired girl spoke first, she was the tallest, she looked like the eldest sister who had the most right to speak in the whole dormitory.

    "Yes," Qu Zi carefully remembered the appearances of these roommates, "When I woke up, I couldn't remember anything."

    "Sorry, I can't remember who you are."

    "How do you feel about you?" After amnesia, I let go a lot," said a short-haired girl next to her. She stared at Qu Zi for a long time, and finally introduced herself, "I'm Meng Xun, the only one in the dormitory who talks to you. Not a professional."

    As she spoke, she pointed to the long-haired girl who spoke first, "This is Wen Ruining, the boss of our dormitory."

    Finally, she pulled the short girl with bangs who stood silent at the end to the front, " This is Bu Lanze, the youngest girl in our dormitory."

    Qu Zi checked their names with them one by one, and finally nodded, "I am Qu Zi, please take care of me in the future."

    "Why are you being polite again Yes ," Meng Xun's tone of disapproval, "Your accident has frightened us."

    Seeing the concern in her eyes, Qu Zi couldn't help feeling a little fond of her, "I know what happened back then. ?"

    Mentioning this, Meng Xun turned to look at Wen Ruining, "Did you take a mecha practical class?"

    Wen Ruining continued, "The teacher asked us to experience a real mecha, but something happened when you got on the mecha. Mental riot, and then sent to the hospital." The

    good guy still has mechas, Qu Zi suppressed the shock in his heart.     Speaking of this, Wen Ruining

    went on to say, "The teacher said that it may be because your physical fitness is barely up to the standard, and your mental strength level is quite different." Then he continued, "The teacher said that according to your situation, you may not be able     to drive     mechas

anymore. After you return to school, he will consider letting you change your major." There is no idea of ​​what it is, but she must be studying a very good major now, and as soon as she comes here, she will face the situation where the teacher persuades her to change majors.     Is it so difficult?     Before she could express her opinion on the change of major, she heard Bu Lanze, who had been standing silently, hum in a low voice, and then said, "The poor physique is also her own fault. She is so tired from studying every day and has to force herself. Now I'm finally going to change my major."     Her voice was soft, and it sounded soft and nice, but the words were not so nice.     Meng Xun hurried over to smooth things over, "She's also worried about you, after all, we wanted to care about you before, but you didn't fit in well." The     last word seemed to be searched in his head after struggling for a long time.     Hearing this sentence, Bu Lanze snorted again.     In the end, Wen Ruining said, "Since you don't remember the past, we should get to know each other again. You are very good now, don't develop your personality like before."     What kind of personality was it before?