Chapter 5

Chapter 5 The Bedroom

    "Should you change your major?" Although Qu Zi was mentally prepared, he was still stunned for a moment when asked by Teacher Yan.

    "Yes," Teacher Yan looked at her expression. Although she couldn't bear it, she decided to explain it clearly to her, "You also know your current physical condition. This happened when you first got on the mecha. Although the school is also responsible, I have to criticize your use of nutritional supplements to pass the inspection."

    "Why did the school set such a standard to ensure your safety?"

    Qu Zi didn't know there was such a thing, She couldn't refute at all, so she had to bow her head and admit her mistake.

    "I won't pursue the previous matter. I also know about your amnesia. Coupled with your situation, I think you may not be suitable for further study in this major, so I suggest you, if you still want to If you stay in this school, it’s best to choose another major.”

    As he spoke, he felt a little pity that there are almost very few people like Qu Zi who are admitted to Capital University from remote planets. Don't be dissuaded again because you can't complete the professional courses.

    Thinking about it this way, it would be a better choice to change majors. After all, it is still the first semester of freshman year, and there is still time to switch.

    In fact, Qu Zi had already thought about this problem in the hospital. The major she is studying now is called mecha combat, which is the most popular one in the mecha department. After five years of study, they will have the opportunity to participate in future battles with other races. Go in battle.

    Although Qu Zi was an engineering student before, as far as mechas are concerned, the content that her current optical brain can look up has already made her feel a little bit back.

    Another point is that she grew up in a peaceful age and paid great respect to the soldiers who defended the country, but she really couldn't accept it for a while if she was to be sent to the battlefield.

    Teacher Yan's consideration was indeed a good choice for her. Facing such gazes, Qu Zi opened his mouth, intending to agree, but then he said, "Thank you teacher, I I still want to go back and think about it.”

    Teacher Yan glanced at the tangled eyes of the girl in front of her, and didn't force her, "Then you go back and think about it carefully. The deadline for changing majors is at the end of the next semester. It would be better if you can make a decision earlier."

    Hearing this answer, Qu Zi immediately breathed a sigh of relief, and she didn't quite understand why she had to change her mind just now, since there was still time to think about it, she might as well ask her to go back and think it over before making a decision.

    "Okay, I asked you to come here and I have nothing else to say, you go back and rest first." While saying

    this, Teacher Yan seemed to remember something again, "That's right"

    "Teacher, before me" the

    two spoke at the same time, Teacher Yan stopped first and motioned for her to speak first.

    Qu Zi coughed, and said to him with some embarrassment, "Teacher, can I pay you back for a while later?"

    Teacher Yan waved her hands again and again when she heard what she said, "No hurry Don't worry, what I want to tell you is the same thing, I want to ask you, the school has notified students who have difficulties in life before that they can apply for a bursary fund, why didn't you apply?"