Chapter 22

Chapter 22 Underwater

    The two came to the teacher's dormitory together.

    Open the door and go in, the two teachers from Class 1 and Class 2 are inside.

    "Did the two of you come together?" Teacher Yan approached the door, first beckoning Qu Zi to sit down.

    "I just met," Qu Zi let Yu Chen go in first, and then sat on the chair next to Teacher Yan.

    "You probably don't know what we came here for?" Teacher Yan, who was sitting on the bed, changed his posture with a smile. "This time, Teacher He mentioned it to me. I think it should be pretty good.

    " The sitting teacher He has been looking at her since Qu Zi came in. It's not like he didn't know such a person before, but it was the first time he looked at her so closely.

    After such a long period of recuperation and exercise, Qu Zi has undergone a radical change compared to before.

    Her facial features are well-proportioned, with slightly sharp eyebrows and eyes, and some curly hair is simply tied into a ponytail. She looks ordinary, but it is difficult to hide the aggression she exudes from her whole body.

    But this is also the general state of the students.

    Except that she is taller than ordinary female alphas, she doesn't seem to have any other special features.

    "Actually, it was Yu Chen who proposed to find you this time," Teacher He said while paying attention to Qu Zi's expression.

    Hearing this, Qu Zi really showed a puzzled expression, "What does this mean?"

    "You also know that we are here for training this time. Although it is training, after all, there are so many schools, and there must be competition in the end." I was planning to use this time to find a partner for Yu Chen to participate in the final duo competition together."

    Hearing this, Qu Zi couldn't help but look at Yu Chen who was sitting not far from her. , she didn't even know there was such a thing before she came here, but Yu Chen seemed to know it already.

    "I originally arranged another classmate for him, but Yu Chen said he wanted to choose you."

    After saying this, Teacher He's eyes kept fixed on Qu Zi's body, as if he wanted to see something from her.

    Choosing a partner is not a hasty thing. As a student that Teacher He valued, Yu Chen naturally couldn't let him be so capricious.

    In his opinion, although Qu Zi has improved rapidly during this period, he is probably not qualified to be Yu Chen's partner.

    Facing Teacher He's gaze, Qu Zi didn't answer right away, her eyelashes trembled slightly, as if she didn't quite understand what the other party meant.

    It was Teacher Yan next to him who picked up the conversation, "Yu Chen said he thought you might be more suitable, so we also want to see what you think."

    Qu Zi took her hand out of her pocket uncomfortably, and she reached out to buckle it. Buttoning the hidden button on the top of the pocket, "I have no idea."

    From when she heard the news to when she heard that Yu Chen chose her, Qu Zi only felt that this was a bit unexpected but seemed to be a matter of course.

    The two of them were not used to training with others before, and it was because they found each other that they were able to practice so well.

    "So, do you have any objection?" Teacher He asked again, "If you are a partner, it may be more difficult.