Chapter 21

Chapter 21 Chili is a Good Thing

    Qu Zi made friends with Yu Chen, because Qu Zi didn't hide it, so Sun Yaoyao soon found out.

    She was originally curious about how the two became friends, but Qu Zi didn't go into details. She only said that they first met on Xingwang, and later discovered each other's identity by accident, and only then did they recognize each other in reality.

    Sun Yaoyao didn't think much about it, but she felt that these two people really didn't seem like they could be friends.

    "So how do you usually get along? I see that he has been in school for so long, and he doesn't seem to have many friends," Sun Yaoyao asked her curiously.

    Qu Zi didn't hide it from her, "Just fighting together?" The other

    side waited for a long time before replying, "This may be the friendship between Xueba Alpha, I don't understand."

    Qu Zi couldn't help laughing, Unexpectedly, Sun Yaoyao used this to tease her again.

    Ever since Qu Zi made her mark in class, people have always called her a top student, and Sun Yaoyao used this to tease her from time to time when she knew about it.

    After using it for a long time, Qu Zi felt that this word was full of ridicule.

    "By the way, I heard that before the end of this semester, various colleges will hold fellowship activities. Have you heard the news?"

    "Huh?" Qu Zi couldn't help being stunned.

    Friendship, is that what she imagined?

    "It's the dating event that everyone mentioned on the forum," Sun Yaoyao got excited when she mentioned it, "I don't know how many handsome men and beautiful women will go there." Seeing

    her expression of covering her mouth and snickering, Qu Zi thought it was funny, "Don't you think it will be you who will be watched?"

    Taking this as a compliment to herself, Sun Yaoyao replied confidently, "Of course, I will be the most eye-catching omega!"

    "Listen to the previous omega." The seniors and sisters said that the effect of this activity is not bad, many people found their partners here, do you want to try it?"

    Qu Zi waved her hands again and again, "Just let me go, I don't want to find a partner yet."

    Hearing her refusal, Sun Yaoyao sighed in disappointment, "I'm planning to introduce my friend to you."

    Qu Zi was afraid She couldn't continue this topic, so she asked her directly, "You went to this event to find someone?"

    "Of course not," Sun Yaoyao raised her voice to retort, "I did it to appreciate handsome men and beauties. What a waste of people's appreciation, don't you think so?"

    Qu Zi nodded, "It's true that seeing beautiful people will make you feel better."

    As she spoke, another person appeared in her mind .

    "I think Yu Chen is quite good-looking. Why didn't you chase after him?"

    Sun Yaoyao got angry when she mentioned this, "I'm tired, I don't want to chase anymore."

    Qu Zi didn't go to ask, but sighed, "" Fighting with good-looking people is not willing to slap in the face."

    Sun Yaoyao burst out laughing, "It is such a truth, I feel heartbroken when I think that I will not be able to see other beauties after I get married." This