Although she rejected the other party, Qu Zi felt that it was necessary for her to buy an emulator. She rented it for a long time, so The expenses have accumulated quite a bit, and now that she has money in her pocket, she can buy one for herself and use it back.

    "Are you a student too?"

    Qu Zi was not surprised that the other party had guessed his identity, since they both had to participate in mecha simulation training, he should know.

    "Hmm."

    "Then can I know which school you are in?"

    Qu Zi flicked through the information, is this going to explode and make friends in reality?

    After thinking about it for a while, she felt that it was better for her friends on Xingwang to keep a little bit of mystery, as she didn't like mixing online and real friends together.

    "Sorry."

    Although she didn't say it clearly, I should understand what she meant, and the other party quickly changed the subject, "Then are you free tomorrow?"

    Qu Zi didn't understand why the other party suddenly insisted on sparring, Because the other party's urgent wishes even made her feel a little disgusted, "The day after tomorrow, I have something to do tomorrow."

    It's not really an excuse. Tomorrow, at the time they usually make an appointment, she happens to accompany Meng Xun to build an aircraft launcher.

    Now that the technology of the launcher is changing with each passing day, it happened that Meng Xun learned something new, and Qu Zi also took advantage of the opportunity to take a class.

    After getting this answer, it took a while for the person on the other side to reply, "Okay, next time I have a chance to make an appointment."

    But the next day, Qu Zi packed up his things and prepared to go to Meng Xun's class At that time, Yu Chen happened to be stuck downstairs in the dormitory.

    The position where he was standing was not hidden, so many people noticed him, and he obviously seemed to be waiting for someone in the female alpha's dormitory here, so many people began to wonder who he was waiting for.

    "Qu Zi," after spotting the target, Yu Chen immediately walked forward.

    When Qu Zi heard this voice, she still couldn't believe it. After seeing the person, she suddenly realized how strange it was that the other party was waiting under the female dormitory.

    "Is there something wrong?" Qu Zi didn't stop, she tried to lead people away from here.

    She was really afraid that the other party would say "let's fight" to her again here.

    Sure enough, Yu Chen also came with him. The distance between the two of them was a little far away, and he continued to ask, "Are you free now?"

    Qu Zi subconsciously said, "No time." After

    receiving her answer, the other party not only Instead of being annoyed, he nodded, "Do you have a chance to try again next time?"

    Qu Zi thought to himself, sure enough, why is this person just like "Chen", who only wants to fight when he sees people?

    While thinking about it, she didn't show mercy, she smiled half-smile, "Is it because you want to get back in the game after being defeated by me?"

    As soon as she reminded her, Yu Chen's face was like a palette, and for a moment I even forgot to walk.

    Qu Zi ignored him and walked towards his destination.