Ch. 3 | Keyblade Awakening Arc | The Sword: Part 3

Start from the beginning

Glimmer: she begins to whisper yell, "watch it! You almost hit me!"

Bow: "hey, Glimmer!"

Glimmer: again, whisper yells, "shhh! Bow, what are you doing here?!"

Bow: "what did you say?! Come down here!"

Glimmer: continues to whisper yell, "I can't.... I'm grounded!"

Bow: "What?!"

Glimmer: more whisper yelling, "I'm grounded!"

Bow: "places his hand behind his ear in an attempt to hear here better, "....what?!"

Glimmer: "for the love of-I'm-" teleports beside him, grabs him and teleports back into her room, "grounded", causing him to scream, which makes her let out a sigh, "I'm so mad at my mom."

Bow: "is this about the siege on Elberon?"

Glimmer: "I was just trying to defend one of our villages from falling into The Horde's hands. She stationed me all the way out there, because it was far too remote to ever get attacked, but it did, and it was my one and only chance to prove myself, that I can do this, but she acts like I can't do anything because I'm just a princess."

Bow: "that doesn't make any sense. Everyone here is a princess. I'm literally the only one who isn't one."

Glimmer: lets out an annoyed groan, "tell that to my mom." lays down on her bed.

Bow: he then holds up and article of her clothing, "hey, where does this go?"

Glimmer: points, "bottom drawer."

Bow: puts it away, "anyways, your mom might have a point. The only reason you got out of there was because of your teleportation powers and, let's face it, they don't always work all that well."

Glimmer: "look for some support here, Bow!"

Bow: begins to jump on the platforms, "all I'm saying is if you wanna prove yourself, It's going to take more than just running recklessly into battle-"