Pregnancy

I was pregnant. Five months of carrying around an extra 15 pounds. I shifted over the toilet when I felt a wave of nausea hit me. Shouldn't the morning sickness had stopped by now?

"Callie?"

"What?"

"Are you okay?"

"No!"

I gagged before laying my head on the cold surface. After a few deep breaths I finally pulled myself off of the floor. I was going to see my therapist today. I fixed my maternity dress and stood up.

"I'm leaving!"

"See ya."

I got in my car and started to drive. Damon had been texting me all night. I refused to give in to his calls. He called me a w*ore. Why the h*ll would I want to talk to you?

I pulled up at the office with nostalgia building in me. I had been to this place so frequently when I was little. My mother had dragged me here so many times.

Flashback

Her office was on fire. I watched with heavy eyes as the fire burst out of the bathroom slowly setting the ceiling on fire. I could hear the screams of the other employees after they realized what was going on.

Blood. I felt the blood trickle down my shoulder. My mother was digging her nails into my shoulder. Her mouth was lifted in a sneer before she roughly pushed me to the ground. My hand was trampled by someone and I barely had time to scream. Various papers were catching on fire as my mom stood over me.

"Callie! What did you do?"

"I didn't do anything!"

"Callie!"

I screamed as the ceiling started to catch on fire and my mother was holding me down.

"What did you do?!"

"I set the place on fire!"

I gave my mother a smirk before laughing in her face.