The Grill

Everything took place at The Grill. If you wanted to see your boyfriend he was there. If you wanted to catch your spouse cheating you would go to The Grill. The Grill. The Grill. The Grill.

I'm tired of hearing about The Grill!

I pulled on a peach colored dress the had sleeves with a pair of peach and black heels. I found a cute black headband and slipped it over my weave that I had just got done. Yes I wear fake hair do you have a problem? I didn't think so. Peaches from across town did it and she slayed my hair.

My real hair was a long as my weave but I hate dealing with it. It's too much. I did a little spin in my life size mirror and smiled at my reflection. Every since I was a baby my skin had sort of a peach tint to it. People would mistake it for me blushing when really it was just my face.

I walked down the stairs to see Rebekah talking to my father. She looked up and gasped at my dress.

"That is too cute!"

I only smiled at her words. Doesn't she know already that everything about me is cute?

"You look beautiful Callie."

"Thank you, Daddy!"

I grabbed my thin jean jacket and Rebekah and I raced out of the door to my car. She was nervous about her date. Her blonde hair was pulled to the side into a braid. She had on a pale green dress and black flats. We pulled up into the restaurant and turned to each other.

"We are going to be the best looking girls here!"

" I can't wait to ruin Elena's life!"

"Do you always think about that?"

"Let's get it!"

With that we exited my car and made our way into the restaurant. We linked arms and found Stefan. He was sitting at the table with a rose in his pocket. Rebekah and I sat down beside each other. Stefan had this adoring look in his eyes when he looked at Rebekah and it was sickening.

"Well I leave you two lovebirds alone."

I stood up and made my way to the bar. I ordered a cheeseburger and fries. A guy that looked like a younger Elijah sat beside me. I barely glanced at him and took a big bite of my burger.

"You're adorable."

"Thanks."

"Come home with me tonight?"

I looked at the handsome stranger with a raised eyebrow. He was smirking at me and his eyes glowed mischievously.

"I don't even know your name."

"That doesn't matter. I'm Kol."

"Callie."

I stood up waiting for the mysterious man to follow.

"Are you taking me home or not?"

I waved to Rebekah as her brother and I left. We got back to the Mikaelson household and I was zipped upstairs. Soon, my clothes were gone and I was rocking through paradise. Maybe it was because vampires are well endowed and know how to stroke.

A/N

Hey guys! Oh you dirty girl Callie sleeping with a Mikaelson brother. Thanks for reading!!! Smooches!!!!!