The Temper Tantrum

I was holding Damon's hand. How did I get pulled into this situation? My mate was holding my hand and was telling me that he wanted to be with me. I decided to give him a chance.

I was now standing in the middle of the Salvatore's house with Damon. I was holding Damon's hand. I didn't necessarily have feelings for Damon but it was enough to get me feelings butterflies.

"Damon? What is going on?"

"Callie is a vampire now and we're mates."

"What are you talking about Damon? Mates don't exist."

"They do and Callie is my mate."

"Damon! I'm your mate!"

"Callie is my mate!"

I was seriously getting tired of the word "mate". Hmm. I was getting tired of Elena's whining too. I picked up this heavy book and decided what to do. I threw it at her head. Watching as her neck twisted and her body turned a different way was slightly gratifying.

"Did you really have to do that Callie? I was trying to talk to her!"

"Did I yell at you? I didn't even agree to do this 'mate thing' so leave me alone."

"Why do you always talk to me like this! I've been nothing but nice to you! Why can't you at least try to be nice?"

I gave Damon a look of anger before moving forward. I ignored everyone in the room and only focused on Damon. He was being a d*ck! I didn't need his complaining! He can go f*ck himself! This proves why I didn't want a mate in the first place!

"Why can't you leave me alone?! I'm a sociopath of course I'm not nice! You know what I'm leaving!"

"You can't leave because of the bond!"

"Watch me!"

I stomped to the door and threw it open. It ended up breaking and I was holding the whole door in my hands. I threw it outside before jumping up and down on it. I gave Damon the finger and ran to the Mikaelson home.

"What are you doing back?"

"Damon's a d*ck! And I'm not mating with him! Where's my dad?"

"He left."

"Where did he go?"

"On a afgs."

"What?"

"I said on a a-."

"I know what you said but what is it?"

"Callie, your dad went out on a date."

Date.

Date.

Date.

Who the h*ll was my dad going on a date with?! My dad knew he wasn't supposed to be dating until I turned 18! I'm going to f*ck someone up!

"Where is he at?"

"Callie don't go do anything stupid. You are a new vampir-"

"I don't care what I am! Just tell me where he is at."

"The Grill."

"I should've known."

I gave Rebekah a wave before speeding off to the offending restaurant. I stopped before I was in view of the human. I fixed my dress and my weave (Note to Self: Call Peaches to do weave) and entered the restaurant. There sitting right in front of me was my dad with some h*.

"Daddy?! What is this?!"

"Callie! What are you doing here sweetheart?"

"Who is this harlot?! What do you think you're doing! I'm not 18 yet!"

"Why are you so upset that I'm on a date?"

"Because you aren't supposed to date!"

"Callie you're overreacting."

"No I'm not!"

I threw myself on the floor crying. Why would he do this? First, Damon and now him. Does everyone hate me? I felt those rush of emotions crash over my body. Happy, sad, excited, and more. I had never felt these emotions before. Hands were on me and I looked up to see Damon. He had a concerned expression on his face as he carried me out of the restaurant.

I had just made a big fool out of myself. I was happy for my dad and then I wasn't. I was confused at why I was feeling confused. I don't feel emotions. I'm a freaking sociopath but here I was feeling happy. Damon used his vampire speed to zoom us to the Mikaelson house where I was laid on the couch.

"What's wrong with her?"

"I don't know. She won't stop crying."

"I told you something was wrong with her! Callie wouldn't have agreed to leave with him if she was in her right mind!"

"It seems you were right, dear sister. But what is wrong with her?"

"I feel happy!"

I wrapped my arms around Damon's neck and kissed his cheek. All these years I've been missing this feeling. I was never happy or any other emotion. Now I could feel them and it was exhilarating.

"She was just throwing a temper tantrum in the middle of The Grill!"

"I told her not to do anything drastic."

"Callie was a sociopath, am I correct?"

"Yes, Elijah, but what does that have to do with anything?"

"If vampires can switch off their emotions then why can't she turn them on?"

"That would make since, Elijah. She turned her emotions on and it's overwhelming her."

"Why yes that seems to be the problem."

"Callie stop crying! You're getting on my nerves."

Damon growled at Kol's harsh words, but I stopped crying. I stared at Kol with a longing. I wanted to make him happy. It was like my whole existence was to make him happy.

"Why did she stop when you told her too?"

"Calm down. Kol, tell her to stand up."

"Stand up, Callie, and spin around."

I stood up and spun around. I know it looked foolish but the look on Kol's face made my head spin. Damon's growl echoed through the house. I looked at Damon and the familiar butterflies were in my stomach.

"Oh great now what are we going to do?!"

"Kol's going to have to let her go!"

"I'm not losing my mate to him!"

"I'm pretty sure of Callie had a choice, she would pick me."

"Enough!"

We all looked at Klaus with wide eyes as he just roared like a lion. I know you're a werewolf but dude you sound like a lion. Haha a lion.

"Callie is sired to Kol but Damon's her mate."

"What does sired mean?"

"It means that you had feelings for Kol before all this happened."

Huh?

A/N

Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter! So I've decided to end this story at 20 chapters. If you haven't all ready you guys should check out my story Alexandria!! Thanks for reading!!! Smooches!!!!!