Bethany

Bethany was standing there. If you don't remember Bethany let me refresh your memory. Bethany was my friend that went missing. Here she was standing in front of me with a whole squad of people and two babies. The babies were mixed too.

That dirty w*ore I knew she had a taste for white guys. I know I do. I waved her and her squad over to my table. I saw her give Wolf and Elena a s*it eating grin when she walked past them. Atta girl. As my best friend bounced over here I noticed that one baby looked like her and the other didn't.

The people Bethany had with her were mostly grown. We had two guys carrying the car seats, two girls with them, and Bethany's parents bringing up the rear. She approached my table with raised eyebrows but she didn't say anything as she sat down. Her squad pulled up chairs and Rebekah looked on curiously.

"Bitch."

"Whore."

"Slut."

"Prostitute."

"Only on the weekends, hunny, and only if your man paying."

Bethany and I embraced each other over the table and in front of all the nosy people. I saw the shorter dude pulling down Bethany's dress and I quickly realized that they were together. Lucky b*tch pulling a man like that.

"I missed you, Callie!"

"I can't say that I missed you, Bethany."

"That's just the sociopath in you talking. You know you missed me."

"I'm not going to lie. I missed those plaid skirts."

"I knew it!"

"So who are these people...and babies? Who are the parents?"

"Well I'm the mom."

"And who's the dad?"

"He is."

She pointed to the dude that pulled down her dress. I nodded at him before turning back to my friend waiting for her to continue.

"That's Sam and his girlfriend. And that's Castiel and Meg."

"Where have you been this whole time?"

"Well... I was kidnapped."

She then proceeds to tell me this story about how Dean was a demon and he kidnapped her and raped her. Rebekah listened to the story was morbid fascination.

"I didn't know that demons existed!"

"Rebekah, if vampires exist don't you think that maybe demons would too?"

"Well yeah but-."

"I have no words for your stupidity."

"Oh! One more thing I have to add!"

"Yes Bethany?"

"Dean and I are King and Queen of Hell."

Well d*mn my best friend rules hell. Now we can do fun evil stuff together like playing Ding Dong Ditch on my dad.

"I'm Rebekah."

"I'm Bethany."

The baby girl started to cry and I watched as Bethany picked her up. The baby had extremely silky hair and she was just so pretty and mixed. Her little cry was soft and I just wanted to hug her all day. She was that adorable.

"What's her name?"

"Samantha but we call her Sammy."

I held out my arms for her and Bethany gently handed me the baby. Little dude just sat in his car seat sucking his thumb. I was in awe of these little guys.