Bonds

Bonds. It's something that every person has. I have a special bond with my dad, Rebekah, Bethany, and so many more people. I tend not to care about people so if I bond with you, you have to be special. So when I developed a bond with Kol I knew he was special.

After we had sex, we hadn't really spoken to each other until a few weeks after and we became the best of friends. Then, I heard some stuff that I didn't like. There was a cure for vampirism. How did I know of this cure?

Kol told me about it in great detail. Don't awaken Silas. Why? Because Silas is deadly. So once again I was at The Grill with Bethany when she suddenly turned towards me with raised eyebrows. I leaned over and wiped the mashed potatoes from Sammy's mouth before looking at my bestie.

"The f*ck is wrong with you?"

"You know they're planning on killing your friend right?"

"Which friend?"

"Kol."

"Why?"

"To waken that Silas guy."

With that I marched right over to Elena's table. They all got quiet as I picked up someone's drink and threw it on Elena.

"What is that for?!"

"For planning on killing Kol b*tch!"

I grabbed her by her hair and pulled the b*tch out of her seat. Everyone got quiet as the vampire struggled out of my death grip. I was beating her in the head with my fists of destruction but she quickly healed. I didn't care she'll know my anger.

I was being pulled off of Elena by some unknown force. I fought against the person and I was quickly losing. It was Wolf.

"Get off of me!"

"Let go of Elena!"

"No!"

I turned around ready to beat Wolf when I saw that he was gone. Bethany stood in his place while he was behind me. He was in this trance like state and had a blank stare.

"What did you do to him?!"

Bethany looked at Elena nonchalantly with shrugged shoulders. Sammy in the baby carrier watching with big green eyes or Dean eyes as I liked to call them.

"Elena Gilbert. Age 18. Parents deceased. You went to a party that you had no business going to a they died. John Gilbert gave you his soul so you would continue to live. Now, a new vampire."

"How do you know all of this?"

"I'm the Queen of Hell. I know everything."

Their eyes held horror as they stared at Bethany. I only smirked at them before taking my niece.

"Oh and Elena?"

Elena looked at Bethany with rage in her eyes. Not my bestie's fault that she knows everything.

"You have a special place waiting in hell."

Bethany walked away like a boss. She went back to our table and picked up her phone like it was a regular day. I gave Elena a smile before walking to the table. I blew Wolf a kiss as he came out of his trance like mode. Bethany and I left after that and now I was on high alert. Tonight was the night that Kol died.

Even though it was only four in the evening so I needed something to do. I decided to go to the infamous Salvatore Boardinghouse. I was sitting on the couch taking selfies with Wolf's phone when he came downstairs.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Taking selfies!"

"Give me my phone!"