The Awakening

My eyes popped open as I sat up on a couch. My hand immediately went to my chest where I had been stabbed. Didn't I...die? I felt all eyes on me and I looked around at all the people staring at me.

I stared back at them with no emotions. Why were they staring at me? I tried to speak but I had crusted blood all around my mouth. I rubbed away the metallic tasting crust from around my mouth and stood up.

Whoa.

It was like I didn't even try to stand but yet I was standing. I did it so fast and without even trying. Rebekah tried to stand up but I hissed at her. She was a threat. My eyes darted around frantically registering that all of these people were a threat. Elijah stood up slowly with his hands raised.

"Callie. I mean you no harm."

He took slow steps towards me and I tensed waiting for him to attack. Elijah kept getting closer and closer so I did the only thing I could do. I attacked him. I sped from my corner of the room and tackled him. I could hear people getting up as I held Elijah down.

He was struggling in my grip and managed to get his hand a loose before raising it to Klaus.

"Young vampires are so arrogant."

I was pushed away from his body and I was flying. My back collided with the concrete wall behind me. I picked myself up ready to strike again when I smelledbthe most wonderful scent ever. It was coming from in front of the Mikaelson mansion and was approaching us quickly.

"Tell him not to come back here."

"Who?"

I demanded to know. Who was the person with such a wonderful scent? Who could smell like chocolate and roses at the same time? Kol's face was right in front of mine and I frowned at him.

"The f*ck you in my face for?"

"No reason."

My dad sat in the room quietly just staring at me. I knew what he was thinking. I wasn't his precious daughter anymore. I was a monster. Not that I care or anything but still I didn't want him to disown me. Who else is gonna get the Will?

"What do you want Salvatore?"

I found myself wondering who Salvatore was. Is it Wolf? Bethany smirked at me and wiggled her eyebrows as if she knew something I didn't know.

'Bitch.'

Wolf walked into the room with his head hung and a sorrowful look. I would feel bad for him but I don't feel anything. He took a deep breath before looking at all of us. His eyes widened when he got to me and I realized what is was.

Wolf had the amazing scent! How could a guy have such an amazing scent like that? Especially someone like...Wolf? He didn't seem the type that smelled like chocolate and roses.

"Mine!"

He tries to grab me but I zoomed behind all of the Mikaelson's who stood up in front of me. Why was he acting like this?! I haven't did anything different. Well...become a vampire but that's doesn't count right?

"I've seen this before."

We all looked towards Elijah waiting for his answer. He was intellectual in so many ways. He was too sexy too. This guy could start stripping and I doubt anyone would complain. I wouldn't.

"They're mates."

"What?"

"Mates. Their rare for vampires but it does happen. Didn't you see how he just claimed her?"

"Did you smell him coming, Callie?"

"Yes 'Lijah."

Klaus was holding Wolf back from getting me. I was scared. He became this rabid raccoon that was trying to get me. OH THE HORROR!

"It seems as though Callie doesn't want to mate."

"Elijah!"

"Yes Callie?"

"Tell me more about this. All this learning here is my youth."

"Well maybe you should decide if you're going to turn or not."

"Oh yeah."

I looked at all the people that was here. They were all my family. I couldn't leave them now could I?

"Yeah I'm going to stay."

Rebekah gave me a blood bag and I sipped on it with a straw. I felt so important. Power was surging through my veins and I felt as if I could dictate the world.

"You do know she has all the qualities as an original right?"

"What are you talking about Elijah?"

"She was turned by an original. But we all gave her some of our blood."

Damon was sitting beside me. He was purring and brushing his head against my shoulder. My nose turned up at his display of affection before I scooted down beside Klaus. Damon groaned at my movements before attaching himself to me again.

"Damon you have to stop!"

He sat up with a shocked face. His vivid blue orbs were scrutinizing me. His eyes were sad as he gave me a small smirk.

"You really don't want to mate huh?"

"I'm sorry but I'm not going to be with someone who's been with Elena!"

"Why not?"

"Because she's gross! Besides, I love the single life."

But it would be great revenge against Elena. I took both of her boy toys. But I'm not going to do that because that would be whorish. I'm not a whore. I kinda am but they don't need to know that.

"Anyway, you have to tell Elena about this mate thing."

"That's none of her business."

"It kinda is."

"How?"

"Because you are her boyfriend! Damon, this isn't going to work!"

His arms wrapped around me and I almost groaned at the close contact. Sparks flew up my arms when his hand touched me. He had really big hands. His lips gently brushed mine and before I realized it we were walking out of the Mikaelson's house.

So I soon found myself in the Salvatore's house holding Damon's hand. Yeah he talked me into coming with him. The look on Elena's face was priceless. Yeah b*tch. I took your man.

A/N

Hey guys!!, I hope you like this chapter! Damon and Callie huh? Do you guys like or hate? Will you guys check out my stories A Love Amongst The Ending and Alexandria? It would really mean a lot to me!! Thanks for reading!!!! Smooches!!!!!