Romancing Stefan

It was Monday. I hate Mondays. I stared at my alarm clock for about five minutes. It was still going off and shaking violently like a tree when wind was blowing. I looked at the ceiling before slowly getting up and turning off the alarm.

Why did I hate Monday's? School. They start off a chain of going to hell for a week straight. I let out an irritated grunt and got in the shower. Today was the day we started with our plan. Rebekah is going to reduce Stefan and claim him as her own. I give Stefan two weeks before he gives in and go out with Barbie. He already sends her love looks when she isn't paying attention.

I pull on black jeggings paired with a black shirt that has a white lace pocket on it. I put on my black sparkly Vans and walk downstairs. My dad is enjoying coffee and reading the paper. It was such a cliche that I almost puked.

"Why are you making me do this?"

"Do what Callie?"

"Go to school."

He didn't even look over his paper. We had this conversation all the time. One time I was even going to go to a private school until it snowed and my school stayed out that day and the private school had a two hour delay.

"Callie we have this conversation all the time, so I won't go to jail."

"Dad! I don't think no one will rape you if you did!"

He sighed and started to ignore me. I put a Toaster Strudel in the toaster and pulled out the little packet of creme. My mouth watered in anticipation at eating the tasty pastry. My phone started ringing. I let out the biggest sigh I could muster and answered it.

"What?"

"Hi Callie? This is Rebekah?"

"How'd you get my phone number?"

"You don't need to know that. Anyway, I'm going to be at your house soon."

I looked at my phone in horror. I rushed into the front room to see Rebekah jogging over here. I let out a screech and ran back to the kitchen.

"What is wrong with you?!"

I looked over at my Dad who was just calm seconds ago. My eyes widened at his suddenly angry demeanor. Bipolar much?

"Rebekah is on her way over here and I need to hide! When you answer the door tell her I'm not here!"

It was a few seconds before the doorbell rang. I his under the table and held on for dear life. My dad let out an sigh and traveled from the kitchen to the living room.

"Hi! Is Callie here?"

"Yeah! She's in the kitchen come on in!"

I watched her feet walk around the kitchen until her head magically appeared beside me.

"What are you doing under the table?"

"None of your business."

"Well it's time for school."

"So?"

"We're riding together!"

With a sigh I pulled myself from under the table. I grabbed my tasty pastry and the creme and made my way to the car. Rebekah bounced into the front seat and we were off to school.

After several minutes of pointing, motions towards left and rights, five almost accidents, and spinning out of control twice we finally made it. I got my schedule and we haphazard walked down the hallway. Anyone that got in our way was pushed and trampled over. We run this now, bitches!

Coincidentally, my locker was beside Stefan's and we posted up on his locker. With my Ray Bans on I leaned against his locker waiting for his appearance.

Soon a confused Stefan Salvatore appeared with his brow furrowed.

"Why are you against my locker?"

"My friend like you so I decided as apart of my revenge against Elena that I will get you two together. Then, you can move out and y'all can live happily together after."

"All this over Elena?"

"I'm going to ruin her life! So will you join me?"

With a hesitant nod Stefan's on my side just as Elena entered. I sauntered in front of her and her little friends stopping them from moving.

"Did your boyfriend give you the message?"

"Yes Callie! That was so many years ago why are you acting like this?"

I gave her my best glare before giving her a tight lipped smile.

"Because I hate you. Since I have Stefan now I guess I'm going to have to move on to Jeremy."

With that I walked off. Rebekah flocked to my side and with that we went about pushing people down and ruining everyone's day.

A/N

Hey guys!! I'm proud of myself I updated all of my stories today!! So you know what that means??? I might do another cycle of u