nostalgia

The summer after our senior year was...memorable, and hot, but bustling with so much hope in the present and that the past would secure our friendship for the future.

It may sound a little silly, and I know we certainly didn't think it at the moment, but in retrospect, we were all in love. The four of us were utterly enthralled in each other. Bestfriends. Together for the last time in God knows how long.

All of us blind to outside emotions but seeing each other's feelings in vivid color, sometimes running too far, but never near the ledge.

Always in each other's minds.

In love.

Now that I'm older I think it was crucial for us to grow up and spend time alone. To grow into individuals, dis-influenced by groupthink. It was the right time.

I truly appreciate those moments as happiness.

The happiest that we would ever be in our entire lives.

We were doing what made us happy- being together.

-Caroline

-------------

Here's the first chapter! As the story moves along the chapter gets longer (I promise). Happiness makes me dance so much, but I feel like it's one of those songs that use a happy beat to disguise lyrics that should make you raise your eyebrows a bit, or ask the writer/singer if they need a hug (I'd hug you, Matty). 

What do you think? Should I drop the next chapter sooner (rn it's going up next Wednesday)? I love watching the tour videos soooo much. 

-Kaylaa'