When listening to this song the first time, Dante grew to enjoy it as he could be seen bopping his head a little while driving carefully. "Not bad" he said

Weslyn wasn't able to hear him since the music was louder than he is. "Huh?"

Dante stopped at a red light and turned his head as he thought he heard Weslyn spoke so he repeated "Not bad!"

Weslyn knew he was saying something but still couldn't hear him enough so she temporarily lowered the volume down some with a bit of a confused face "What was that?"

Dante chuckled a bit "I said it's not bad. The music" he replied.

"Ohhh okay! Glad you're enjoying it!" Weslyn then puts the volume back up and the two would jam to the music together, enjoying the rest of the drive.

Afterwards

They soon arrived at the countery fair and getting themselves out the car while the bright sky was now settling down, indicating that it was going to be dark soon. Twinkling, bright flashing lights were accompanied by the sounds of roaring rides, shrills of excitement and laughter.

The cold air kissed their cheeks while the aroma of food lingered around.

Pretty soon, Weslyn and Dante made their way to the ticket booth to buy tickets for some rides and games. Dante managed to pay this time and he didn't mind it either.

From there, they entered the county fair to begin their fun.

Weslyn kept a hold of his arm while walking around then gazed up at Dante "So, your call doll face. What's first?"

Dante looked around to see if he spots anything he like to do first. When he spotted something, he shifted his eyes to her "Are you afraid of heights?.."

Weslyn shook her head without giving it consideration. "No, why?"

Dante turn to give her his attention "I was thinking we could get on the drop tower first"

"The drop tower?.."

Dante nodded in response then points to it.

Weslyn faced her direction to where the drop tower ride is seeing how high the people are going in their seats then repeatedly drops down fast hearing their frightened, shrilling screams.

Her whole dimeanor changed, her face turned a little pale, almost as a sheet and she gulped while being still like a statue.

Dante took notice of her and asked her

"Weslyn? Are you alright?....If it's too extreme we can go on another ride?"

Snapping out of it, Weslyn turned to him and immediately replied back "I-it's fine! I always wanted to ride on something like....." She paused to look at the drop tower again seeing how swift everyone drops down on the ride, screaming with terror and excitement.

Weslyn then turned her attention back to Dante and finished her sentence "That......"

Dante gazed at her carefully "Now are you sure you're not afraid to get on there? I'm being serious, if it's really not up your alley, we can move on to a different ride" he spoke with caution.