chapter 25

Author's POV

Applause

... it was the only thing heard when a certain male walked over the stage.

A huge room with various types of lighting, the place looked elegant and classy, thousands of people at the audience clapping and cheering while someone sat at the back with the proudest smile on his face. Among all those people here, no one could beat him at being the happiest man today...he was over the moon.
He stared at the male getting on the stage. He didn't realise a tear had slipped through his eyes as he saw how the male gracefully walked over the stage to receive his honours

Jung Hoseok is officially the happiest and proudest man alive today.

"You did a great job Min"- the captain whispered while passing Yoongi a certificate and flowers.

Yoongi smiled and bowed towards him respectfully. As he was done with the formalities he came back to his seat and the occasion kept going

(Time skip)

Hobi stood near his car looking at his watch again and again. He kept looking at the crowd just a little far away...he facepalmed himself while looking at the scene in front of him- everyone wearing the same black formal suit with the same gifts in their hand.
It was hard to find a certain someone while everyone looked almost the same.

"Hyung!"

Suddenly he caught someone with the brightest gummy smile and beautiful features running towards him at full speed. He instantly opened his arms and welcomed the omega in.

Yoongi buried his face in his hyung's chest feeling ever so grateful. If it wasn't for the elder male, he wouldn't be here today.

After hugging for so long, Yoongi finally looked up at him with so much joy and happiness, Hobi wanted the time to stop so he could see the little omega smiling like this forever

"Hyung, I made it. You see!"- he jumped a little in excitement

"Yes yes, Yoongi. I knew it... you finally made it!"

- Hobi looked at him up and down
The little omega he left at training campus two years ago looked so different now.

Yes, two damn years...

Yoongi still looked beautiful as ever. The same cat eyes still shine bright with grace. His small figure is still there but he looks strong...not buff but strong.
By the way he walks, talks and acts... it's so clear that he's so much more confident now. Definitely got countless skills which he didn't have an idea of before.
He got a few bruises and injures almost everywhere...of course, the training wasn't easy. A cut on the side of his lips, on his nose bridge, on the right cheekbone and a reddish bruise on his forehead... Hobi noticed it all.

It's not like hobi didn't see him before in his training period...in fact, hobi is the only one allowed to enter there because he's the owner, so he visited him almost every day he could. But it still shook him. The omega two years ago and the omega standing in front of him right now were the same but yet so different.

All the bruises are a sign that the omega overcame it all, he went through it all and he survived, he fought...he is strong. He's not just an omega but a strong omega. Today he became the person he was dying to be. Yoongi is now strong, he can protect himself, he's independent, he holds his head up, he has respect and he's not weak anymore.

...He's everything he wanted

And Hobi couldn't be happier...

"I'm so proud of you"