chapter 23

Yoongi's POV

"... Yoongi"

"Yoongi"

"Yoongi wake up"

I tried to open my eyes but the bright sunlight fit my face causing me to shut them again. I flipped over and tried to cover my body with the blanket but someone was pulling it away.

"Jin hyung, five more minutes please"
- I said without opening my eyes

I heard someone sigh, oh... wait...

"It's me Yoongi. Hobi hyung"

I opened my eyes and slowly sit up straight. I saw Hobi hyung standing with his hands on his hips... gazing at me playfully
I smiled at him

"Good morning hyung"

"I've been calling you for God knows how long. Jin hyung was right! It's really hard to wake you up"

"...Ohh sorry hyung"

He smiled and sat beside me

"It's fine, at least you had a good sleep"

After staring at the ceiling till 4am...I think I'm developing insomnia
yeah, good sleep

I realized he was wearing his suit, all ready to go out.
Ohh hell! I'm supposed to go with him today. I overslept! Shit...

"H-hyung I overslept! How could I... I'm really sorry. I'll be ready in five minutes!"

- I was about to get off from the bed but he held my hand. I looked back at him and he gestured me to sit back

"You remember why we were going out?"

"Y-yeah, you were going to show me around your office and more so I can decide what job I want"

-I said looking down

I feel bad. He's doing so much for me and I can't even decide what job I want...I has to do more now. Show me around to choose... I sure am a trouble.

"It's just been two days since we're here. I'm not telling you to hurry but your the one who wants to hurry. I told you a thousand times and I'm telling you again, take your time Yoongi. Look around, learn, find your passion and then get into something. You know, I'm always here. Whatever profession you want, I'll get you there..."

- he spoke with a calming voice, I felt overwhelmed. He always shares those sweet words to me...I know, I have him.

"...I know that hyung. But I want to be independent as soon as possible. I want to have my own identity...but I guess it's hard. I don't even know what to do. I thought about it a lot and I still don't know what I'm good at or what I like. I just don't k-know hyung"

I feel him caressing my shoulder. I hung my head low. Here I'm wanting to be independent and I don't even know how... in a whole foreign land, where I know no one. Can't even speak their language.
Hats off at the imagination

"It's fine Yoongi. Chill out! Hyung got you. Let's do what we were going to do...get ready"

- hyung said in a cheerful voice. I nodded and got of from the bed.

"... five minutes"

- I said and ran to the bathroom.
I just feel the need to be a better me, stronger. A strong omega...

(Time skip) (your author is dumb)

Author's POV

"So, what do you think?"
- Hoseok said and took a sip of his coffee.