Chapter 24: A Merry Christmas

Please excuse ANY errors.

December 25, 1998

~DeVanté's P.O.V~

"Babe?" I whispered in Tia's ear. "Babe?" I whispered again this time kissing her neck. She doesn't sleep heavily so I know that she's probably awake now. "Tia? Wake up." I exhaled and she her eyes fluttered open.

"Hm?" She frowned. "What?"

"It's Christmas mornin'." I whispered. "Merry Christmas!"

"Okay..." She turned her head away from me when I yelled, trying to go back to sleep. "Merry Christmas." She mumbled under her breath.

I leaned on my elbow with my hands together. "Look, babe."

"Yes, Donald?" She wined.

"Damn, with yo mad ass. How you gon' be mad on Christmas mornin'?" I questioned.

"Because I didn't get any sleep and I'm-," she yawned, "tired not mad.: she mumbled tiredly, covering her eyes with the pillow.

"I told your behind to get some sleep," I chuckled, "but look." I pointed at the mistletoe.

Tia move the pillow up a bit to look at me pointing to where I needed her to look. She looked down at herself, then at me.

"Who put that there, bae?" I asked her with a smile.

"You." She laughed looking at the mistletoe sticking out of the front of her underwear. "So... Creative is the word."

"It wasn't me. Maybe Santa wanted us to start the holiday off right?" I said licking my lips.

She turned to me fully. "Maybe Santa fat ass onto somethin'."

I laughed loudly as she sat slightly up against the pillow. "Dang, why he gotta be a fat ass?" I questioned. She rolled her eyes with a smile. "Now you cheesin' hard as hell? What happened to wakin' up grumpy?" I asked her.

"You know I hate being woken up, but you and this..." She muttered with a smaller smile.

"Mmm, I got you." I moved in closer to her attaching my lips to her neck and trailing it to her lips. "Before you ask, my breath don't stank because I brushed my teeth." I chuckled before kissing her lips.

"I can smell it." She mumbled against my lips and we continued kissing.

Still laying on my side, I trailed my kisses away from her lips and slowly kissed down the other side of her neck, then up again. Tia brought my face up back to hers, smashing her lips against mines, making me lean more onto her, but not completely. Damn, okay! Then I felt her hand slide against my clothed crotch, stroking. My breath slightly hitched and my eyes shut as I pulled away from the kiss. Opening my eyes, I grabbed her hand while shaking my head at her.

"No," I whispered to her.

"What's wrong?" She lifted up leaning on her elbows.

"This about you," I replied. "JUST you. Santa did this to you for a reason."

Tia laid back again with her head hitting the pillow. "OUCH!"