Chapter 3: Speak To Me

Please excuse ANY errors.

October 4, 1998

~Tia's P.O.V~

"It's nice working with you, Tia. I hope to do another project with you." David said giving me a quick hug.

"Hopefully, because you're a great actor," I told him.

He really is and he's a sweetheart. He gave me NO problems on or behind the set. Both David and Leon. Despite what Leon's film characters portray, he's a really chill guy too. He and I have worked together for the third time and he has NEVER let me down with his acting skills. Why are some of the cast here? Well, we ran into some technical difficulties at the last minute and had to re-record a scene that got lost. It costs money, but what I'll be getting paid for this film is even higher, fingers crossed.

"Did you get the thank you gifts?" David questioned.

"No..." I trailed off.

"The flowers. I had a card attached." David told me.

"With the chocolates?" I asked, pointing to him.

"Yes, that was me," David told me.

"The card didn't have a name is why I didn't know who it came from. Thank you." I told him.

"I told the flower company to add my name." He chuckled.

"Well, they didn't," I told him. "Thank you."

"You're welcome," David replied.

"That's a bold move being that I'm sorta like your boss and all. What did you mean in the note?" I asked.

"Exactly what was on the paper." He chuckled.

"No... I mean was it a friendly gesture or what?" I asked him straight up, but still in a soft tone.

I don't want to come off as rude even if it was a romantic gesture. Nobody really knows if I'm single or not. Although, there are skeptics and journalists who're putting me with any guy they see me with. It's quite amusing, to say the least, considering how I haven't been with much of anyone.

"I'm interested in getting to know you on a personal level. Yes, it was a bold gesture, but I'm a bold guy. We're done with filming, so what do you say?" He replied.

Is he? He never gave me that impression. He was the most reserved out of all the main cast.

"Oh..." I nodded awkwardly. "David, you're a very nice guy. At least that's what I've observed. But what I'm getting to is that I'm in a relationship and have been for a while now."

"Oh, wow. I feel stupid." David scratched his head. "I asked Leon and he said you were single... I'm SO sorry for this. I-"

"No, it's fine because you didn't know and neither did Leon. As long as it doesn't happen again now that you DO know." I replied.

"I was summoned," Leon spoke as if he was a demon. "What's up?" He spoke in his regular tone.

"No, you weren't." David Bryan replied to Leon. "Again, I'm sorry about that."