Chapter 19: You Hit Me!

Please excuse ANY errors.

December 22, 1998

~Yasir's P.O.V~

Being in Paris feels great. This is my first time and everything I thought it'd be. I brought my woman with me. A woman who will cooperate and won't give me back talk. That's why I had to step outside of my race for that. Black women are too hostile to real and alpha men, much like myself.

What irks me is that my own daughter didn't even want to come to me. That's fuck up even because of the fucker who she held onto while rejecting me. I like the other nigga my sister was with better. He didn't meddle in the family business like DeVanté's ugly ass. I can't stand that big lip ass nigga!

I put Masir's car seat in the car that I rented out. I figured I'd need one because how everyone seems to think I'm the bad guy in every damn situation. It's whatever though. I'm cool. I'm just here in support of my sister even though she seems like she doesn't need my support. Tia doesn't even want to speak to me which I thought would be over by now. She's being a bitch.

"What do they mean when they said you'd start treating me bad? I thought your ex was the crazy one?" Bianca asked me.

I glanced at her. "She is the crazy one. I treated her with nothing but respect throughout our relationship."

"Well, she seems okay to me."

"Now!" I chuckled. "She pulled knives out on me and shit. Crazy ass bitch." I shook my head at the thought.

"Mommy?" Masir asked me and I noticed he was sitting up.

"Yeah and put your seatbelt on like I told you, Masir!" I yelled at him because this ain't that over here.

"I can't, daddy." Masir wined.

"Can you strap him in?" I asked Bianca and that's exactly what she did.

She's meeting her man's demands without questions. Not giving me a lip at all, not that she has any, but still.

"Masir this is your new mommy. When I get custody of you and your sister, we gon' have a lot of fun." I said looking at him through the mirror.

He sat there folding his arms like he was angry because I yelled at him. I told him to put that seatbelt on and he didn't listen which resulted in me yelling. For every action, there's a reaction. He has such a big attitude because their mother has been keeping them away from me. I don't know where the hell she's been nor my damn kids. Shit, now that I think about it and knowing my sister has some type of vendetta, she probably was letting them hide out.

"Unfold your arms. You listening to me?" I asked him.

"K." Masir nodded.

"Where yo mama been hiding y'all?" I asked him.

After following DeVanté bitch ass, I finally parked.

"Masir, you hear me?" I turned to him.

Masir nodded at me, confused. "Hide and seek?"